Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: System suddently restart...

My computer just restarted after I exited quake 3, i did the send error report, and the MS response was it was a driver problem, but they didn't know what driver caused it.

How come every time I send an error report to M$ (from any computer) I get the same response? Basically says there's some kind of driver problem but I think what they really mean is "We dont' know what-the-hell is wrong with your system....so we'll just tell you something that will confuse the living crap out of you...." or maybe "haha! we'll just tell him this and he'll *never* figure it out!".....maybe it's just me.

Actually M$ didn't know what is your problem that you faced, the's why M$ just ur driver, they juz assumed ur driver problems......

Ok, my comp did it again, this time MS gave me a cause:

"Thank you for submitting an error report. The Online Crash Analysis service has processed and analyzed this report and has determined that this crash event was likely caused by:

Filemon (filem.sys)

Agnitum is the manufacturer. Microsoft cannot provide you with specific information about how to resolve this problem at this time. Please contact Agnitum in order to find out if a solution or an updated version of Filemon (filem.sys) is available. For more information, see the Agnitum Web site at http://www.agnitum.com/support/ ."

I just wanted to know how many others whose computer's suddenly crashed also use Agnitum software.