Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: Hacker Guru Needed

goatse

was waiting for it but i guess somebody had to have the gozangas here is and elite defacing site http://goatse.cx

i feel sick fore some reason......

Re: Re: Hacker Guru Needed

Originally posted here by jm459

A very uncharitable lot here at AO

Step 1) Select website you wish to deface
    Step 2) E-mail Webmaster or other contact in organisation with appropriate details, name, address etc --- Dont forget to give realistic and logical reasons for attack, and expected outcome, as most Webmasters appreciate this , and are then more helpful and may even assist you
    Step 3) This is the easy part----just wait, and all you'r dream's will come true
    Regards
    Jm459
    just wanna add one step

step 4)Dont forget to give ur address and the place where u work.

Ahhh the charred remains of a good ol Flame session...

not bad efforts.. some are bloody excellent..

we get the weight of our minds.. but the pity is we certainly we didn't change his track..

oh well.. we feel better ... for the laugh

cheers
    "Consumer technology now exceeds the average persons ability to comprehend how to use it..give up hope of them being able to understand how it works." - Me http://www.cybercrypt.co.nr

That guy should have asked like " how can i protect my website and what are the ways a hacker can attack my site .....right??? " thatz the thing you needed ??? Some other senior members are laughing at him as if he were a some piece of s***. you guys should have told him that "no yar !! this is not the site for what u are looking for "... thats it.
    but all of seniors were replied like as if you all are born genius....huh??? you guys also started from ZERO limit only... am not talking on behalf of that guy.. but wanted say few things .. thatz all.....
    love
    zoolander

nicechandru,

well he didn't post that request.. his request was very clear.. his intention was clear..
    Read the "How to" Posts before posting.. Read the tutorial's etc..
    If after reading the required reading and you post like our friend.. well I am sorry.. we do tend to expect IQ's greater than 50..
    BTW: you won't get flamed for asking sensiable questions.. you will get warned for dumb..
    Expect to be Flamed for cracker/lamer questions...
    It is custom in our home town.. when visiting friends to spit on the Hosts wife.. Is that a custom in your town? if not.. if I visit what would happen in most of the home I visit and carry out this practice?
    it is nothing to do with knowledge but to do with learning the customs of the village Before offending the residents..

nuf said..

cheers
    "Consumer technology now exceeds the average persons ability to comprehend how to use it..give up hope of them being able to understand how it works." - Me http://www.cybercrypt.co.nr

AO's Mr Grumpy
    Originally posted here by nicechandru
    That guy should have asked like " how can i protect my website and what are the ways a hacker can attack my site .....right??? " thatz the thing you needed ??? Some other senior members are laughing at him as if he were a some piece of s***. you guys should have told him that "no yar !! this is not the site for what u are looking for "... thats it.
    but all of seniors were replied like as if you all are born genius....huh??? you guys also started from ZERO limit only... am not talking on behalf of that guy.. but wanted say few things .. thatz all.....
    Anyone with even a pea-brain who could read, would know that this is NOT a hacking site. For the amount of resources available on the Internet, it never ceases to amaze me that some folk, can't be bothered to search, don't know how , or are too bloody lazy to try, and expect everything to come from others, and if that is the case they should find another interest, as unfortunately most thing's to do with computer's /computing require's a teeny weeny bit of thought, or a big bit depending on what you hope to acheive.
    regards
    jm459
    Computer says no
    (Carol Beer)

AY guys you should have pity on him,well i believe this post only got him banned or he must have done some nasty things any way,the antionline is always right