Page 6 of 6 FirstFirst ... 456

Thread: Changing source code. -Hack this site level 4-

Post LVL 8 & SSI

I understand that I need to inject SSI statements, but do I need a PHP script to do it? I haven't spent any time with php for several years. If php is the way to go, then I will jump in with both feet. If not, then I'd rather not waste my time.

If you are still working on lvl 4 or 5, you might not want to read this post. I am wondering why I had to change the content-length string on lvl 5 and not on lvl 4? For some reason on lvl 5 I had to change the number to suit my email address. Was this another security measure?

Kwiep
    I encoded this hint in Base64. Don't read this if you really enjoy figuring out things yerself because it comes close to a spoiler. you can decrypt it here:
    http://www.antionline.com/tools-and-toys/encrypt-text/

It's about the SSI on level 8 (or what I think was level 8)

dGhlIHNpc3RlcnMgc2NyaXB0IG1ha2VzIGEgdGVtcCAuc2h0bWwgZmlsZSAobm90aWNlIHRoZSBzIGluIHNodG1sKSBhbmQgcHV0cyB5b3VyIG5hbWUgKHdpY2ggeW91IGVudGVyZWQgeW91cnNlbGYpIGluIGl0Li4uICAgc3NpID0+ICA9PiA6RA==
    Double Dutch

ùÑ¡”Í¥ÍÑ•É͍́ɥÁЁµ…*•Ì„Ñ•µÀ€¹Í¡Ñµ°™¥±”€¡¹½Ñ¥”Ñ¡”Ì¥¸Í¡Ñµ°¤…¹ÁÕÑ́å½Õȁ¹…µ”€¡Ý¥ å½Ô•¹Ñ•É•å½ÕÉÍ•±˜¤¥¸¥Ð¸¸¸€€Íͤ€ôø€

Nice hint! lmao
    [shadow]Scorp666, the Infamous Orgasmatron[/shadow]

Kwiep
    You sure you selected Base 64 Decode in that options list ?
    Double Dutch

hehehe I think someone that really needs the hint should try all the options just to make sure.
    Or maybe a combination like ASCII to Binary then Base 64 Decode then Un-Pig Latin!

Welcome the the Hack neel's post challenge!
    [shadow]Scorp666, the Infamous Orgasmatron[/shadow]

neels base64 decoded fine for me!
    Bukhari:V3B48N826 “The Prophet said, ‘Isn’t the witness of a woman equal to half of that of a man?’ The women said, ‘Yes.’ He said, ‘This is because of the deficiency of a woman’s mind.’”

I need help i cant get passed level 3 and 4 and i changed the html to <center>
    <form action="http://www.hulla-balloo.com/hack/level4/level4.php" method="post">
    <input type="hidden" name="to" value="youremailaddress@whatever.com">
    <input type="submit" value="Send password to Sam">
    </form>
    </center>

That was for level 4 but i didnt work.

Then i have no clue how to get passed level 3 at all.

Please Help Me!!!!!

This thread is five years old.

http://www.hulla-balloo.com

Will be your problem. My bet is that it is no longer hosted there....... 5 years is a long time in internet terms?

You need to find out where it is being hosted these days (if it still is) and substitute that address for the one above.
    Last edited by nihil; July 4th, 2008 at 12:29 PM.