Thread: Win2k Advanced Server

Question Win2k Advanced Server

I'm a beginner. My Windows 2000 Advanced was attacked, and I lost the password for Administrator. What can I do now? How can I get back the password?

When Will it end??????

I'm sorry man but I'm having a little bit of a hard time believing you.
    =

then how you entered your nt box???
    and how could you lost your password??????????

Okay, I usually am not too harsh with people like this, but I don't think any exceptions can be made this time.

This is a hacker site, not a cracker site. We are all security conscious individuals who are trying to rid ourselves and the internet of people like you. We have on interest in telling you how to do anything illegal, or anything that does not have a good purpose. NO ONE here, is going to tell you how to get your sam file off you NT box and get the admin password. You are better off not wasting your time here, as it is obvious you lack a thing that most people call common sense. Please come back, as we would enjoy your company, once you stop using Sub7 and applets, scipts, programs written by others. Once you are ready to learn about computers, security, the internet, and many other things, come back here. Until then, go away, you are only wasting your time.

The3ntropy i think he didnt knew about the sam file... lol
    i think you said too much anyway you got a typo that kinda change the meaning

"We have on interest" should be no interest...