Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Telnet help

Telnet help

i'd like to say that there's no such as newbie such as me. So ive searched my computer for telnet, got it pressed o then i dont know were to go from there. wat number or letters to put in.

o <ip address> <port number>

bam!

Here are some other options.

I'm not sure if I understand your question, but there should be a ton of info about Telnet in the forums here at antionline...just do a search on telnet.

who's ip address and how can i find out som1's specfic port

Ok now you sound like you just want to own somebody's computer. You should know that it's illegal and this kind of stuff is left to script kiddies....this is not cool. Whether you're an aspiring SK or not...the info you're looking for isn't hard to find...but I don't think *I* am going to give it to you. I'd like to see what everyone else thinks about this.

no i dont want to do that im ' just asking out of intress on how telnet works ect. cose i really dont know much. i dont wont to destroy anything. sorri if im asking the wrong (illgelgy) q's.

here's an IP address to try drill.hackerslab.org it is a site for you to learn about computers.

Whizkid2300

Alright, well it just sounded like you were headed down SK path which includes some illegal stuff...actually a lot of illegal stuff. I'm not exactly sure of your intentions but it doesn't really matter because you are the one that will pay for any illegal actions you may be involved in...so you could start with this post http://www.antionline.com/showthread...ghlight=telnet . It's a very similar thread to this one.

whizkid2300 wats the port

can eny 1 give me a test

Just go to command prompt and type this

telnet drill.hackerslab.org

Press enter. Don't worry about putting ina port number.

[edit] I think you have you have to go to the website first and register.
    There you get a login and Password ID.[/edit]
    =