Thread: New KaZaA Lite K++ (nice)

Post New KaZaA Lite K++ (nice)

Hey all--

I subscribe to Tech TV and they e-mailed me this the other day and it looks pretty nice.

http://www.techtv.com/screensavers/a...464142,00.html

A whole lot better than the previous versions of KaZaA and is said to be the best peer-to-peer file sharing program around right now. I installed the new version on my PC and it looks really nice. Check out the link for further features that it has. Also if anyone has discovered any security concerns reguarding the new version plz don't hesitate to post'em. This is quite new so I suppose it may have a few.

Hope you like it, I thought it was cool.

--Peace
    The real question is not whether peace can be obtained, but whether or not mankind is mature enough for it...

Looks nice THE RADICAL, but does it have KaZap?

I can't give up the KaZap feature.

Looks a lot better than the old versions
    A LOT BETTER!!!

Yeah Kazza Lite is pretty damn good looking and actually quite handy to use.

AO's Mr Grumpy
    Originally posted here by FrameWork
    Looks nice THE RADICAL, but does it have KaZap?

I can't give up the KaZap feature.
    FrameWork,
    Load KaZap into it as a plugin if you want it
    Computer says no
    (Carol Beer)

Yeah, i was just thinking about it actually. I've been searching the net looking for KaZap cause i know they stopped making it, and i found one, but the screenshot of it looks nothing like the one i'm using. Thank God i backup my data atleast once a week, so i have the one i want forever...muhahahaha. Just kidding, i'm glad i have it though.

edit/

Anything that allows me to download upwards of 100 or more items at a time is my kinda tool. I have a hunch this is why they discontinued the feature. I only wish i had a T3 line.

AO's Mr Grumpy
    FrameWork,
    I see what you mean. I only got Kazap after seeing your mention of it, and the version I've got, would appear to be max 50 downloads at a time, mind you I've never had that much stuff to download. What the hell are you doing?, music I guess. I suppose I don't take full advantage of this line, 600k cable
    Computer says no
    (Carol Beer)

FrameWork,
    I see what you mean. I only got Kazap after seeing your mention of it, and the version I've got, would appear to be max 50 downloads at a time, mind you I've never had that much stuff to download. What the hell are you doing?, music I guess. I suppose I don't take full advantage of this line, 600k cable
    Hmm... I download just about anything you can think of, from banners to Simpsons re-runs.

This is the version i use that has the KaZap i am referring to in it. I tried to google for it, but i'm having a tough time at the moment, my brother is chewing up all the bandwidth playing some sorta online game right now.

KaZaaLite2.0.2[K++Edition]

Banned