Hmmm
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Hmmm

Hmmm

Anyone seen this message before?

I'm getting the same thing
    I had to google 'jfgi' to see what it meant. The irony is overwhelming.

Yeah I was thinking about posting something about that. It seems like it just started happening the other day.
    =

Well, I checked New Features, and other Posts seeing if Jupitermedia has decided another site change, and posted it somewhere, although, I can't seem to find anything on it. Who knows why it's been disabled..maybe they're going to weed through it's massive lists and delete all the never used, never posted accounts...???
    Because I am a woman, I must make unusual efforts to succeed. If I fail, no one will say, "She doesn't have what it takes"; They will say, "Women don't have what it takes".
    Clare Boothe Luce

Banned
    i think they should delete the "never used account" member who just signep up for fun and aint been logged on maximum a year or 8-10 months .... as for the accounts that never post they should not delete them .... some people come here to download stuff and experiment with the programs ....

Yeah stuff like this makes you wonder if the admins are on vacation and didn't ssh into their boxes to make sure things were working or not. But if it was planned, for an update to the system or whatever reason, I wonder why we werne't informed?

~AciD
    [shadow]There is no right and wrong, only fun and boring...
    Formatting my server because someone hacked into it sounds pretty boring to me...
    That\'s why it\'s all about AntiOnline.com!
    [/shadow]

It kinda ticked me off when I ran into it the other day because I was looking for this member that used to post in the beginning of June and then quit...I was gonna look for him/her and see what was up so instead I had to look through a bunch of old posts to find him/her/whatever. I hope it's just a glitch...

Well I was wondering if anyone has put anything to JupMedia about this yet? Because if not I will do it because this is just simply BS. I have tried once a day this entire week and nothing still, and that's not cool doing stuff and not even letting us know what's going on.... So Jup if you're watching you might want to let us know what is going on ok?

Just a thought...
    ~AciD
    Formatting my server because someone hacked into it sounds pretty boring to me...
    [/shadow]

I am thinking the same thing techtech is thinking that they are deleting the users that have inactive acounts. but they should of gave a notice to everyone so it is not surprise you can't view it

Well why would it matter now of all times... plus why would they have to have the system down for that long?? Not arguing with you on the fact just thinking of possible reasons why it's been down THIS long....
    [/shadow]