Windows XP ISO

Thread: Windows XP ISO

The Recidivist

Windows XP ISO

I know I am going to be negged for this but really, this is the truth. I have lost my XP cd (just moved recently and have no clue where to find it. I still have my key (I keep all my keys on a disk) but can't seem to find a real source for the iso file. What should I do from here. I can't think of any of hand that is running XP that I talk to to use their cd. Any ideas?

hjack
    "Where the tree of knowledge stands, there is always paradise": thus speak the oldest and the youngest serpents.
    - Friedrich Nietzsche

You can alos get an OEM version of XP pro for $145 or XP home for $95.

If you don't want to do that then I would suggest that you start making friends fast
    =

Banned
    well first of all you dont want to download warez .... contact the store where you bought the CD and see what they can do for you.... and " Did the computer came with XP installed ?? " ....

The Recidivist
    MemorY,

No, it came with Me installed and I went out and bought XP. The store was Electronic Boutique and I now they won't do anything for me. I talked with Support @ M$ and they said they would ship another disk to me......in 3-5 weeks. I am not using ME for that long! So I am on my quest.

Thank you for the link NeuTron. Checking it out now.

hjack

edit: I don't know if I didn't make myself clear in my first post but I have alreday purchased XP once before. I just have lost the cd but still have my book and key. Thats hwy I am looking for a ISO file.
    "Where the tree of knowledge stands, there is always paradise": thus speak the oldest and the youngest serpents.
    - Friedrich Nietzsche

GreekGoddess
    You're just going to have to wait for them to ship you the cd. No one is going to help with getting you an ISO whether you have the key or not. It's obvious that you've registered your product, since they are sending you a new CD, however...that's not a justification for warez, as I see it...nothing is.

Play with a linux distribution while you're waiting...

Well you might have a problem anyway if you go for a WareZ version of Windows XP... or any Windows product.... well stating that you would use the key you bought at least. Because the fact if that most of the time the Windows is either broken apart and does not fully work, or it is the Corp version which you would need a corporate Windows XP key for. So unless someone is willing to ISO their store bought XP Pro CD, you are pretty much stuck...

Just a thought...
    ~AciD
    [shadow]There is no right and wrong, only fun and boring...
    Formatting my server because someone hacked into it sounds pretty boring to me...
    That\'s why it\'s all about AntiOnline.com!
    [/shadow]