Thread: best util. for web user/pass available?

Smile best util. for web user/pass available?

was wondering which is the best utility for either accessing websites via random user/pass generation or backdoor access or any methods to keylog ppl inputing their user/pass to the site ? (im sure you know which sites i mean) ;-)
    also if theres a guide on this would be great also

thnx

You didn't read the sign did you. If you want to grow up and be a blackhat cracker, this is the wrong bulletin board for you. Go somewhere else.
    $person!=$kiddie or die(\"Alas, die you hotmail hacker!!\");
    SecureVision

may i ask u for what u need this?
    guru@linux:~> who I grep -i blonde I talk; cd ~; wine; talk; touch; unzip; touch; strip; gasp; finger; mount; fsck; more; yes; gasp; umount; make clean; sleep;

Awesome Tool

There is a tool that can crack any website is a few hours. It can even get the backdoor for the Pentagon and Cheyenne Mountain with no hitches. You can even hack a HAL 9000 but only if you have the D.A.V.E version. This site move around a lot so keep trying, the goverment is alway hot on the trail of this WaReZ site. You might be able to find it at www.llamasriptkiddienobrainmonkey.com

But HURRY!
    West of House
    You are standing in an open field west of a white house, with a boarded front door.
    There is a small mailbox here.

Well before we neg the person to death, how about we AT LEAST let them respond and try to say something in their defense? Personally I just like to watch them try to dig themselves out of the hole... but this person could have legit reasons... we've been here before...

Just a thought...
    ~AciD
    [shadow]There is no right and wrong, only fun and boring...
    Formatting my server because someone hacked into it sounds pretty boring to me...
    That\'s why it\'s all about AntiOnline.com!
    [/shadow]

Great point made AciD but am not sure there is much positive when going through the backdoor.

Then again watching the defense is always great.

Like AciD said, give him/her a chance, lets see what he/she has to say for himself/herself.

Guidance...
    - The mind is too beautiful to waste...
    Cutty

Banned
    i have only one word/or a link ....... http://www.antionline.com/misc.php?action=faq