scool raid
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: scool raid

Banned

scool raid

i want to get some more print credits at scool but you can buy them so late in the year. so iwas going to try to get into there system and gladdly provide my self with some credits cose the intenet is hooked with the credits 2 so i cant really do anything. Any 1 help
    Share on Google+

Once again, RTFM
    It is impossible to make anything foolproof because fools are so ingenious. - Murphy
    CooLL.Net
    Share on Google+

i want to get some more print credits at scool but you can buy them so late in the year. so iwas going to try to get into there system. Any1 now how
    Stand on your head and clap at the same time. Wait until you get a really good head rush and maybe the answer will come.
    Share on Google+

Banned
    wtf does that mean
    Share on Google+

read the FAQ, this is a security site not a cracking site
    Hacker dan
    Share on Google+

Re: scool raid

Will we help? No. Will we ridicule you? Probably. Will you eventually get banned? Definitely.
    Mankind have a great aversion to intellectual labor; but even supposing knowledge to be easily attainable, more people would be content to be ignorant than would take even a little trouble to acquire it.
    - Samuel Johnson
    Share on Google+

Banned
    you pay at the start of the year for credits they go towards your internet and printing capiblitaies. At the bursur you have 5 opions of $ 20,50,100 ect. i choose 20. ive wasted that know and i cant do anything at scool. And know your saying why cant you buy some credits know . "reasons is that the scools printing porgram/internet service is reallly crap. i think they made it themselves' or somthing but yer.

i thought this site used to be a hacking, cracking flavour know its o know you said a bad word, o know ect. there will be know hackings in to the future becuause we will have no expersinse. no help from others cose there to scared
    Share on Google+

Webius Designerous Indiginous
    Hrmm, I know at University of Florida and FSU, you can by food, drinks, just about anything on those cards. Even cigarettes and beer. You wouldn't be trying to rob a bank would ya?
    Share on Google+

man I get so sick of questions like "how can I hack my school" and "how can I hack hotmail". Anyway I now have an idea of why you wanted to control a computer with telnet. The thread I'm referring to is here http://www.antionline.com/showthread...hreadid=245775 .

**edit**
    To answer your question: RTFM means Read the fu**** manual. Cheers

**re-edit** dang it! everybody *else* got tons of points for their posts ('cept for dud dude of course ). Sorry...had to have a little rant....I'm done now.
    Share on Google+

Banned
    Ok I have to take up for dud dude he didn't know. In case you have not learned it yet don't ask questions like.

But live and learn.

Whizkid2300
    Share on Google+