dcsimg

Thread: fwinfo

fwinfo

I discovered this extremely useful tool some time ago. After a system re-build, I lost the tool, but alas after spending the last 2 hours trying to find it again (I couldnt remember the name of it!!), success!!

I urge all Checkpoint Firewall Admins out there to get their hands in this.

The perl program "FW1Rules" reads the configuration files of Checkpoint Firewall-1 and produces a well readable, cross-referenced HTML summary of the firewall configuration. Additionally dump of network and service objects, users, rules and settings into separate files (TXT and Tab-separated tables) or templates (TXT, CSV, SQL, etc.) is possible.
    It will also compare rulesets to your objects file and list all object not being used (very handy for ruleset cleanups!!)

http://www.wyae.de/software/fw1rules/
    SoggyBottom.

[glowpurple]There were so many fewer questions when the stars where still just the holes to heaven - JJ[/glowpurple] [gloworange]I sure could use a vacation from this bull$hit, three ringed circus side show of freaks. - Tool. [/gloworange]

Banned
    The AntiPoint Status Of This Thread Is Currently: even

but when i click on th thread and it opens it says extremely positive ... another bug ??

het soggy tx for the tool

Originally posted here by MemorY
    The AntiPoint Status Of This Thread Is Currently: even

but when i click on th thread and it opens it says extremely positive ... another bug ??
    I think you loaded the index page before the assignment of the extremly positive greenies and opened the post after the asignment..

one person can easily make a post go extreamly pos !!

BTW I'm checking the tool as we speak.. looks promising
    ASCII stupid question, get a stupid ANSI.
    When in Russia, pet a PETSCII.

Get your ass over to SLAYRadio the best station for C64 Remixes !