Junk Posts???

Thread: Junk Posts???

Banned

Question Junk Posts???

I realized that when you get into General Chit Chat or even on the Main Page....there are many lasts posts by one user.....so that one user is just posting some stuff just to get more posts....he just puts junk into the post.....Im not saying that people cannot post anymore, but im saying if you only have junk in your posts then you shouldn't posts

Anyone agree with me?

Banned
    there are many lasts posts by one user.....
    Which user? i didnt notice ......

he just puts junk into the post
    Which junk posts ??
    And BTW GCC is for useless posts , its a forum for whatever is on your MinD , so if useless BS is on your mind then you can post it in GCC , in GCC you can talk over whatever you want ....

Token drunken Irish guy

Re: Junk Posts???

I realized that when you get into General Chit Chat or even on the Main Page....there are many lasts posts by one user.....so that one user is just posting some stuff just to get more posts....
    OK, this has been going on since the dawn of AntiOnline and well so have posts like this. When I joined and like many others I suppose I was eager to get my post rating up, essentially for the purpose of becoming a part of the community. I guess these post whores are doing the same and man was I the ultimate post whore. Basically what Im saying is that it dosent effect the site as such if its in General Chit Chat so my advice to you is to simply ignore these posts and continue with the learning process that we all came here for in the first place.

he just puts junk into the post.....
    My job as moderator here and Neg's is to keep this forum clean and free from junk and to be honest there are very few problems in this forum these days compared to when I started here.

Im not saying that people cannot post anymore, but im saying if you only have junk in your posts then you shouldn't posts

Anyone agree with me?
    Well obviously you couldnt tell people not to post anymore nor could anyone but the owners (or the community by banning you which they will do if your posts piss them off). Anyway if you have a problem with certain users and their alledged junk posts either PM and show them to the FAQ or give them a word of advice, or even neg them with your reason for doing so i.e. you believe they are spamming the board.

To be honest if I was you I would ignore it, this posting to get Benefits or prestige is not going to go anywhere and posts like this usually end up in a flame war.

Anyway, just some advice,
    Ennis,

Banned
    1st. any user....many do it in on the main page (maybe not in GGC)
    2nd. the user's post just suck....they mostly short or they will just repeat what someone else said and they will say "i agree with u" or something like that just to get more posts

You probably right....I'll just ignore it and keep my mounth shut lol

Token drunken Irish guy
    Yeah I know what you mean, but like I say its gonna go on whether we like it or not. It is most evident in questions where a user asks a stupid question, gets flamed to hell and banned whereas a link to another site about hacking and a simple explanation would do.

What gets on my nerves even more than people who write "I agree with you" are the people that just write a whole bunch of junk when they really have no idea what they're talking about....so then it's more of a waste of time and energy reading it. At least the short retarded ones don't take more than a second to read, then I can just move on. I'm with ya scriptkiddie18, it gets on my nerves too, but usually only if it's on the main page.

Token drunken Irish guy
    From now on I think that anyone who seems to be 'junk-posting' [thats the new term for it and remember who coined it ] to this thread which I hadnt actually noticed myself.

http://www.antionline.com/showthread...hreadid=234143

Ennis,

Banned
    Well I have a question are you talking about me Script? LOL
    I'm hurt. LOL

Yeah some people just post BS to get there posts up. But sometimes you have to just let it slip. What can you do. Besides flaming, or negging them to death. LOL

I do here what you mean. My favorite that is just stupid is when, someone replies to a post just to say they don't know the answer. Ohhh...
    LOL

Whizkid2300