Mickey D Wi-Fi

Thread: Mickey D Wi-Fi

Mickey D Wi-Fi

http://www.fortwayne.com/mld/newssentinel/6257849.htm

McDonald's Corp., which has been offering wireless Internet access at 10 restaurants in New York City, expanded the pilot program Tuesday to 55 outlets in the San Francisco Bay area. About 20 more will soon follow.

Additional restaurants in New York and Chicago also are slated to become so-called wireless "hot spots" as part of a McDonald's goal to offer wireless service at several hundred restaurants by year's end.

Cost for a two-hour wireless connection at Bay Area restaurants will be $4.95. During an introductory promotion through Aug. 12, patrons can get the wireless access free along with the purchase of a Big Mac Extra Value Meal.
    =+=+=+=+=+=+=+=+=+=+=+

could start a new fad....war munching
    Bukhari:V3B48N826 “The Prophet said, ‘Isn’t the witness of a woman equal to half of that of a man?’ The women said, ‘Yes.’ He said, ‘This is because of the deficiency of a woman’s mind.’”

could start a new fad......war munching
    lol.......I bet you're right. I live in the SF Bay area so I'll have to check it out for educational purposes. But 4.95 for two hours of internet ? That better be a fiberoptic backbone running into the restaurant at that price.
    -NeuTron

heh! thats allot cheaper than cybercafes and my dog really likes mickey dees

/me says while dusting off wireless card
    Bukhari:V3B48N826 “The Prophet said, ‘Isn’t the witness of a woman equal to half of that of a man?’ The women said, ‘Yes.’ He said, ‘This is because of the deficiency of a woman’s mind.’”

I guess thats right isn't it....I haven't been in an internet cafe since I was in Rome two years ago. I guess it was about that price. Maybe it isn't such a bad deal after all. It sort of seems like a ploy to keep people in the building so they keep eating those damn addictive fries...lol.
    -NeuTron