Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: How to be a complete ****ing **** on AO

How to be a complete ****ing **** on AO

Heh, I got bored again and well, when I get bored I tend to pop open Emacs and do something. Heres what I made today, enjoy:

How to be an idiot on Anti Online:

By: gore.

Antionline.com is a website that Hackers, people trying to learn how to secure themselves and there systems, and learn about advanced computer topics, and computer security populate.

So, to make sure you are making a complete ass of yourself, follow these simple steps and youll be flamed and banned in no time at all!

1. Ask us to hack your GFs e-mail account daily. When your post commits suicide and you dont follow, go ahead and make another post asking the same thing, we love that. Seriously, we care your GF is being a slut.

2. Always be sure not to read the FAQs. The FAQs are only there for decoration anyway and people asking to hack hotmail dont need to read them anyway.

3. Ask us how to crack hotmail accounts. We love answering that question! even though Microsoft pays people to secure there sites the hotmail website is easy to hack when your a ****ing moron who saw someone do it by guessing the damn password.

4. If your post goes suicidal because your being a dip ****, go and post 500 time flooding the boards with how stupid you think we are, after all we care what someone with no english skills says.

5. Always act like an AOL kid. Reply to as many posts as you can saying "I agree". Hell you can become a senior member by doing that.

6. Asking a question is great, we especially love it when you say "My thingy quit doing stuff and things, how do i fix it? hurry up and answer". That will surely get you an answer your looking for.

7. Make sure you always brag about your leet skills. We love hearing how leet you are with Sub7. Also, openly admitting to destroying machines for your benefit is a great idea. Include your name address and phone number to be sure you get the prize most kiddies get.

8. When you see a post that is actually going somewhere, be sure to reply about your dog barky, we enjoy hearing about your stupid ****ing mutt when discussing security analysis.

9. When making a post. DONT worry about making it readable. We are almost all hackers in some way and therefore love a good challenge. If you can, make your post close to this: "Hi!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! My name Habib from unghugugugu, i want learn hacking hotmail, please reply, i want sisters password and want hack school web page instead of taking an english class. I hacker with leet Windows 2000 skill but need way to crack hotmail, help."

10. If possible, flood posts with insults because you got banned. We feel horrible you were banned for being a **** **** and we really care!

By following these simple steps you will be banned and flamed in almost no time at all so have a great time!

Re: How to be a complete ****ing **** on AO

Originally posted here by gore
    Seriously, we care your GF is being a slut.
    LOL

-Maestr0
    \"If computers are to become smart enough to design their own successors, initiating a process that will lead to God-like omniscience after a number of ever swifter passages from one generation of computers to the next, someone is going to have to write the software that gets the process going, and humans have given absolutely no evidence of being able to write such software.\" -Jaron Lanier

You know what I'm asking myself right now...?
    If there is anyone who is going to follow your tutorial...lol
    to make sure you are making a complete ass of yourself
    I think everyone will be an ass with that tutorial....if followed of course

Hi!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! My name Habib from unghugugugu, i want learn hacking hotmail, please reply, i want sisters password and want hack school web page instead of taking an english class. I hacker with leet Windows 2000 skill but need way to crack hotmail, help
    you didn't capture the pure essence of such posts there gore - i could still make out what you mean

v_Ln

Hey gore.....see my thread on this forum and you too can talk like a scriptkiddie.
    http://www.antionline.com/showthread...hreadid=245825
    \"Life should NOT be a journey to the grave with the intention of arriving safely in an attractive and well preserved body, but rather to skid in sideways, Champagne in one hand - strawberries in the other, body thoroughly used up, totally worn out and screaming WOO HOO - What a Ride!\"
    Author Unknown

I agree.

haha just kidding,

thats so true on topic you touched on!
    maybe that should be send to your email when you register with AO!
    just thinking.
    The internet, not just for stalkers and pervs, but for computer geeks too!

Gore you forgot my favorite one. I need to get inside my school's computer system.
    That is always my favorite your to stupid to study, or even to try to find out show to do that themselves or learn it themselves.

Whizkid2300

Heheheehe nice!! Going to send this to friend that is joining. J/k.

Cya
    First you listen, then you do, finally you teach.
    Duck Hunting Chat
    VirtualConvenience
    RROD

This also comes to mind:

HA HA HA HA HA Gay HA HA HA :-D I am going to own you all HA HA HA HA HA! I have you IP Adress HA HA HA HA HA. Box pwnage You all stoopid ghey lozorz. HA HA HA HA STFU you bow nad to my mad skillz HA HA HA HA
    BTW did anyone else cackle uncontrollable at gore's post and have people look at you funny? gore, seriously that gave me some mad chuckle. I should start another thread, "How to hxor yor sluxzor gee eff."
    West of House
    You are standing in an open field west of a white house, with a boarded front door.
    There is a small mailbox here.

ROLF.

I think this should get moved to the tutorial forum :-)
    I have plent of thought and talent. I just don\'t give a damn