Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: avpoffset.exe

avpoffset.exe

does anyone know where i can get a recent version of this?
    i have an older one but im on a cracked kav, could that be why its not working?

What is it and what does it do?
    Obviously it is some sort of program (anti-virus maybe) but which one?
    When you post try to supply as much info as possible. Thanks!
    \"When you say best friends, it means friends forever\" Brand New
    \"Best friends means I pulled the trigger
    Best friends means you get what you deserve\" Taking Back Sunday
    Visit alastairgrant.ca

Banned
    I did a google search and kept getting what seems to be a trojan?!?

I get the same results. A google page brings up links to pages about trojans. Lets give him a chance before we neg him to death, but so far its not looking to good.
    =

Banned
    ok Viper2026 ...lets see what we got here and how we can help you ...first off all since this is your first post and it is about a trojan you don't seem to have read the FAQ when you do that you might want to rephrase your question ( i dont think you can ) since you asked for a newer version of a Trojan, or just Dlete this thread ...( click edit..then on top on the page chek the Delete Now ! checkbox and click Save ..... ), if an error pops up when you try to delete the thread, try contacting one of the Admins or Mods such as MsMittens or Negative Or Ennis ....and they'll delete it for ya .....

BTW i dont think he should be negged right away ...i mean this is his 1st post ...we dont need to neg people on their first posts ....

So....Viper2026...when you do all this you wont have any problems becoming a respected member by posting usefull threads and asking smart questions....

This is your WARNING ...

try sennaspy.cjb.net
    Bukhari:V3B48N826 “The Prophet said, ‘Isn’t the witness of a woman equal to half of that of a man?’ The women said, ‘Yes.’ He said, ‘This is because of the deficiency of a woman’s mind.’”

first of all, avpoffset is not a troajn, its a program that lets you find avp's offsets for the particular trojan you want to use (its used for making avp undetectables). and i tried http://sennaspy.cjb.net and cant seem to find a more recent version. i have 0.1.7 and it doesnt wanna work on winxp with kav 4.5 personal pro. i was just wondering if anyone had or knew where to get a more recent version of this program.
    sorry for any confusion

that lets you find avp's offsets for the particular trojan you want to use (its used for making avp undetectables)
    Ok let me understand that this is for you to be able to make the Anti-Virus-Protection programm (in your case a cracked version of KAV) undetectable to the trojan?

if this is the case I would like to learn more.. I have had trouble following your comments.. please correct me If I am wrong please..

Cheers
    "Consumer technology now exceeds the average persons ability to comprehend how to use it..give up hope of them being able to understand how it works." - Me http://www.cybercrypt.co.nr

Originally posted here by Und3ertak3r

Ok let me understand that this is for you to be able to make the Anti-Virus-Protection programm (in your case a cracked version of KAV) undetectable to the trojan?

if this is the case I would like to learn more.. I have had trouble following your comments.. please correct me If I am wrong please..

Cheers
    what this program does is allow you to search the kav .avc files (virus db's) for the particular offset that is used to identify the specific trojan you are using. then, once you find the offset(s), you can hex edit the trojan server and modify the offsets, therefore making any av useless.

Banned
    so basicly you want to make a undetectable trojan .... ?