Thread: Computer Security 101 - Lesson 7 Quiz

AO Security for Non-Geeks tonybradley's Avatar

Computer Security 101 - Lesson 7 Quiz

Rather than dragging up all of the old Computer Security 101 Tutorial threads I thought I would just create a new thread to let everyone know that the quiz for the lesson is now available.

Here is a link to the tutorial thread: Computer Security 101 - Lesson 7

Here is a link to the quiz for this lesson: Computer Security 101 - Lesson 7 Quiz

Have fun!

AO's MMA Fanatic! Computernerd22's Avatar
    Rather than dragging up all of the old Computer Security 101 Tutorial threads I thought I would just create a new thread to let everyone know that the quiz for the lesson is now available.
    This is an excellent website TonyBradley, it's very informative. I just got done taking the test very interresting I like that. But for now I'm going back to read the rest. Peace, ComputerNerd22

/rant

would have been decent without all the freaking popups

rant/
    i\'m starting to think that i\'m bound to always be the first guy on the second page of the thread.

AO Security for Non-Geeks tonybradley's Avatar
    I keep saying people should get some sort of pop-up blocker.

About.com isn't the only site with pop-ups and they're annoying no matter where you go. There are plenty of firewalls and freeware pop-up ad blockers available.

I have links to a bunch of pop-up blockers here: Free Pop-up and Messenger Spam Blocking Software

By all means- install something to protect yourself from the pop-up hell before you visit my site. :-)

for some odd reason, i'm always leary about pop-up and spam blockers. not that i'm particularly fond of spam, but i used to use an anti-spam program that would let all spam through, but would incessantly delete any email my girl sent me. i guess i'm just worried about missing an important pop-up some day...

i\'m starting to think that i\'m bound to always be the first guy on the second page of the thread.

haha, that is one sucky anti-spam program! I have the same fear of those spam programs, but not of pop-up blockers.....I've seen zillions of them but never one that diddn't just annoy me. I don't think anyone has ever gotten an "important" pop-up....well maybe *once*

i think like once or twice i've needed a popup for something. i think it was (intentionally) downloading aol for a trip, or finding real estate or something of that nature. who knows.

This is a great website tonybradley...Very informative, i am going back to look at all the rest of the articles.
    Insert whitty tagline right here.