Who's Fault Is It
Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: Who's Fault Is It

AO's Mr Grumpy

Who's Fault Is It ?

My apologies in advance to female members of AO who may take offence at this very logical male reasoning. Whose responsibility is it to ensure my wallet, with contents, notes, credit cards, driver's licence etc, does not have a wash and spin along with the trousers?
    Me----Definitely hers
    Her---me, because I have a one track mind, and only interested in one thing, That Bloody Thing. Had to shutdown at this point, because my baby does not like offensive language, and certainly Will Not tolerate insults
    regards
    jm459

Oh, and by the way, how come every time you have just started , or are in the middle of something computer related, something petty crops up, for example "We have to go to Asda, Wallmart,Safeway or whatever for groceries. My God she's a big girl, surely she can manage a dozen plastic bags on her own. We do have a decent bus service.
    Methinks"Should I request that this post be hidden,just in case"?
    Computer says no
    (Carol Beer)

the rules

#5.The Female is never wrong.
    http://www.geocities.com/pansys_place/rules.html
    I came in to the world with nothing. I still have most of it.

AO's Mr Grumpy
    Yes rcgreen,that was obviously written by some henpecked guy. " Ouch" "Please don't throw that, it's a 1st edition DOS manual" " Yes--- coming my dear" Must dash---It's my knitting class
    Computer says no
    (Carol Beer)

It's our job
    I had to google 'jfgi' to see what it meant. The irony is overwhelming.

AO's Mr Grumpy
    Hmmm, yes, but very hard to please and never satisfied. I shower she who must be ignored with present's and she's never happy. Recently, it was 144 concrete slabs for the garden, 6 bags of cement, new gardening gloves, I even offered to make the coffee while she was laying them, what more can a man do? Never Happy
    Computer says no
    (Carol Beer)

Hmmm offered to make coffee my type of man.
    I had to google 'jfgi' to see what it meant. The irony is overwhelming.

Smile and nod your head a lot. Personal I use a very monotone yes dear...then again aI am masacistic and love rilying her up
    Who is more trustworthy then all of the gurus or Buddha’s?

Old Fart
    Again I quote the wise old sage, Roy Rogers...

There are only two ways to argue with a woman....and neither of them work.
    After a total of 18 years of marriage I'm afraid I must concede that Roy knew what he was talking about.
    Al
    It isn't paranoia when you KNOW they're out to get you...

I have to disagree with all of you I'm afraid and offer hope to jm459... if you want to win the argument my advice is to be excessively logical... argue to the point of bloody mindedness.... and be fully prepared to consider leaving her.

Now the trick is to balance this little mix right... being logical is good and if you do it in a 'flat' i.e emotionless tone of voice she won't have a leg to stand on in the argument - this is important do not let yourself get emotionally involved in an argument and do not insult her. Arguing to the point of bloody mindedness is simply to get her to give up on the argument and get her to agree that you're right. Being prepared to leave her.... well you have to make yourself indispensable to her in the first place so that she will not even consider letting you leave her.... make it look like you might seriously consider leaving her and she'll back down on any argument.

So there we have it, logic, stubborness and emotional blackmail - a winning combination And doing the shopping online goes down a treat.. means the beloved don't have to actually shop... you get all the stuff you want and the shopping even gets delivered to you... bargain

Z

PS using the above method is likely to end up with you gaining notoriety as a 'complete and utter bastard'
    Quis Custodiet Ipsos Custodes

AO's Mr Grumpy
    Originally posted here by Zonewalker

PS using the above method is likely to end up with you gaining notoriety as a 'complete and utter bastard'
    Thank you Zonewalker, nice one, but you omitted "useless", between the "and" and "utter"
    Computer says no
    (Carol Beer)