This does not refer to any specific post's in any particular forum, but is more of a general observation about attitude's towards language. I think most members would agree, that there has been occasion's when some members standards of written English has been criticised, and in particular,members from countries whose 1st language is not English. My 1st and only language is English, and would be expected to be of a fairly high standard. I appreciate that this is an English speaking site, but it is also International, and just as it comprises members with differing levels of computer experise, it also comprises members whose1st language may not be English, but are bilingual or multilingual and should be congratulated for attempting to communicate in what is a foreign language, especially technical information. My ambition is to learn German at some time (lots of German channels still on old analogue sat system, probably be all off air and gone completely digital by time I learn anything). Sorry I digress. It is possible to communicate slightly more easily in a face to face situation, for example, tourist with car problem--- point to plugs, carb etc, but try writing it out in a foreign language and making it understandable, not so easy .With a little bit of tolerance and patience, we might all gain more than computer related knowledge