Perfume

Thread: Perfume

AO's Mr Grumpy

Perfume

It is difficult with Tech Humour to get something original, as there is so much out there.
    I could not find a record of this when searching the site, but my apologies if it has been posted previously

http://dirphys.harvard.edu/Humour/Cartoons/21.gif
    Computer says no
    (Carol Beer)

hahha nice gif, thats so true... for me anyways. So many times have I herd "stop playing on the computer and come talk to me" or when on the phone with her I always get "are you on the computer?" She says it like I'm doing something wrong....
    The internet, not just for stalkers and pervs, but for computer geeks too!

AO's Mr Grumpy
    We won't go there, I'm in enough trouble. See my post "Whose Fault Is It" in GCC for details.
    Anyway that site is full of stuff, some of it I have seen, but a lot I have'nt. It will keep you going for ages.
    regards
    jm459
    Computer says no
    (Carol Beer)

Hee hee, I have a similar problem, my boyfriend always tells his friends that he has to share me with Elwood. (yes, I've named my computer...) Only his close friends know it's my system. Now he's got a few guy's that think we're swingers. But there is atleast one sure fire way to get my off my computer. My B/F dabs on a little gun oil on his neck, and the next minute I'm thinking BITE. . Not BYTE Great pic jm459.
    Because I am a woman, I must make unusual efforts to succeed. If I fail, no one will say, "She doesn't have what it takes"; They will say, "Women don't have what it takes".
    Clare Boothe Luce

Banned
    Never seen the pic before.....I think many women out there would love a perfume like that for guys like us

Lol @ techtech. Say hi to hrmm (says it quiet) Elwood for me. Hehehe

That picture, why I should send that to my G/F and see what she says. Haha.

Cya
    First you listen, then you do, finally you teach.
    Duck Hunting Chat
    VirtualConvenience
    RROD