Almost a tutorial

Thread: Almost a tutorial

Almost a tutorial

I recently posted this site in A basic Linux Question

This isn't quite on topic and I don't know if this will help, but you might find some useful info in this:

WinXP and RedHat 9.0 duel boot

I wrote this a while back originally to be my first tutorial, but it got unruly.

Anyway, I hope you get something out of it.
    but it appears everyone was too interested in posting their own opinions to check it out, or they read it and ignored it.

Well, believe it or not I am interested in you opinions.
    I recently received a PM from someone who, like most of us , reviews the site anonymously, noticed one of my responses to another thread and opened an account here on AO just to inquire further.

I refered them to WinXP and RedHat 9.0 duel boot and their reply:

It worked !
    hey ,,,, It worked ! it really worked !
    thanks man !
    I have followed so many suggestions on how to dual boot but never got the damn thing to work; however , your answer is the best !
    your link on dual booting is great ! very informative !

thanks again !
    So, with this feather in my cap, I ask you to let me know what you think.
    " And maddest of all, to see life as it is and not as it should be" --Miguel Cervantes

but it appears everyone was too interested in posting their own opinions to check it out, or they read it and ignored it.
    This isn't quite on topic and I don't know if this will help
    Maybe if you had included something like 'If you're just getting into Linux Red Hat is a great distro to start out on, get version 9 and then check out this tute I wrote which will step you through setting it up.' If anyone was just scanning they would have seen the first line and skipped your whole post.

powertoad

Point taken, thanks
    " And maddest of all, to see life as it is and not as it should be" --Miguel Cervantes