******* co-worker
Page 1 of 5 123 ... LastLast

Thread: ******* co-worker

******* co-worker

Hello everybody...I am new here and I could really use your expertise. I work in an office of about twenty people and recently have had a problem with a co-worker. This co-worker went into my computer and messed with a couple of my files, making them broken. If you could either direct me on how to get into his computer, or could hack it yourself, I would be very happy. I deserve revenge on this mother ****ing *******! His IP address, i think, is 192.168.1.20 I hope that helps in our mission, thanks alot folks. From on hacker to another, I really appreciate it.
    Share on Google+

I have a couple things for you.

1. Read the FAQ here http://www.antionline.com/misc.php?action=faq

2. This is not a cracking/hacking site

We can help you with security issues but will not help you "hack" your coworkers computer.
    You might better delete this thread before you are negged. Before you post please read the FAQ

[edit]boy that was a quick response from the rest of the members.[/edit]
    =
    Share on Google+

We seem to have a few mistakes here.

1) AO is not a "how to hack" site, so be expected to be negged
    2) You are working at a company, therefore anything that goes on must be taken up with the network admin who owns that network
    3) "Broken" is a loose term, is it deleted, was modified with the wrong information, etc
    4) A 192.168.*.* IP address is something that "we" could not use anyway, seeing as it's an internal IP address and means nothing to anyone outside of that network.

So it was fun chatting with you, and it was nice knowing you... I will be surprised if you're still alive whenever I wake up. =)

~AciD
    [shadow]There is no right and wrong, only fun and boring...
    Formatting my server because someone hacked into it sounds pretty boring to me...
    That\'s why it\'s all about AntiOnline.com!
    [/shadow]
    Share on Google+

Two things, RTFM, and do you actually think his IP is 192.168.1.20?

*Looks like you two are a bit faster in typing than I*
    It is impossible to make anything foolproof because fools are so ingenious. - Murphy
    CooLL.Net
    Share on Google+

Please read:

http://www.antionline.com/showthread...974#post640974

http://www.antionline.com/showthread...664#post641664

Oh and saying "from one hacker to another" MY ASS you lamer **** up, if you were a hacker youd be able to hold your own when some **** at work screwed with your computer. ****, asking us to "hack" his computer for you when you think YOUR a hacker...And not even knowing that the IP was only good for the network YOUR on...damn. ****ing script kiddies.

</newbie wannabe lamer flame>
    Share on Google+

Banned
    Haha.. good post buddy... not the way you want to start out here... and since every member here will go out of his way to make sure that you know your questoin will not be tolerated and that you should read the FAQ... I will leave you with some words of wisdom (inspired by Dr. Phil):

"If it sounds stupid, its stupid."

= Cheers, jag291 =
    Share on Google+

Hmm .. another of these. I'll save everyone the trouble. Here at antionline we do not condone the act of breaking into or cracking anothers computer. This site is strictly for the purpose of learning to protect yourself from such attacks, and to learn about new, and old technology. The advice you will get from me is that if this is a coworker of yours as you say, why not report him to your system administrator. It is his job, not yours, to dictate company security policy, and you would only get yourself in trouble by taking matters into your own hands.
    Ben Franklin said it best. \"They that can give up essential liberty to obtain a little temporary safety deserve neither liberty nor safety.\"
    Share on Google+

LOOK...IF YOU GUYS CANT FIGURE THIS OUT, JUST SAY SO. ILL TAKE CARE OF IT MYSELF. OHH YEAH, AND GORE, WHO THE **** ARE YOU CALLING A LAMER. SOUNDS LIKE YOU HAVE NO IDEA WHAT TO DO.
    Share on Google+

His IP address, i think, is 192.168.1.20 I hope that helps in our mission, thanks alot folks. From on hacker to another, I really appreciate it.
    wait! that is my IP!!!! do I work with you?

If you were a "hacker" you'd know that that is a private address and you just fingered just about every person who uses a router and never changes the default network address...

LOOK...IF YOU GUYS CANT FIGURE THIS OUT, JUST SAY SO. ILL TAKE CARE OF IT MYSELF. OHH YEAH, AND GORE, WHO THE **** ARE YOU CALLING A LAMER. SOUNDS LIKE YOU HAVE NO IDEA WHAT TO DO.
    From the sounds of it.. you have no idea what to do... gore is right...
    Quitmzilla is a firefox extension that gives you stats on how long you have quit smoking, how much money you\'ve saved, how much you haven\'t smoked and recent milestones. Very helpful for people who quit smoking and used to smoke at their computers... Helps out with the urges.
    Share on Google+

Originally posted here by uberhackerMAN
    I have no idea what to do? Im not the one coming online looking for help cause a co worker ****ed up MY computer you **** slut. Heh, oh yea, forgot, thats because NO ONES GOT THE BALLS TO TOUCH MINE AT WORK. lamer lamer lamer lamer. ohhh called you it again! and you cant do anything because YOUR a script kiddie. Now do us all a favpr and turn Windows off for the night and give up.

Oh and for the record we have it figured out, just not ONE hacker is going to actually tell you what to do because your upset about not knowing your computer from a calculator.
    Share on Google+