Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: hacks against terrorist

Additionally to all the other posters comments (most of which I agree with), have you stopped to consider that any site which appears to be owned by terrorists might *actually* be a honeypot set up by the US govn't (or someone else on "your side"), to try and trap the same.

So by attacking it, you're actually falling into their trap.

Yeah, to be more clear on my opinion. I don't know what Sadam is worth or how much money he has or where the dollar amount quote came from in the original message that started this thread. I just know he was/is pretty damn rich. In reality the governments of many nations have and do take down sites. There is an underground radical muslim site that comes and goes weekly/monthly as it moves across the planet after it gets repeatedly shut down.
    West of House
    You are standing in an open field west of a white house, with a boarded front door.
    There is a small mailbox here.

well i guess soon i will be banned from AO. I doubt ill be able "redeem" myself. sorry for the tread ppls. Long live the United States and its Patriots God bless.

You wont be banned.......Just don't make posts about forming hacker gangs to take down terrorist servers, especially the part about profiting from it. You aren't even in the red yet. Hang in there and read a little bit more on AO before posting anything. And if you don't have anything to contribute then come back to us when you're ready.
    -NeuTron

I don't think you will be banned either. Unless you ask something goofy like hacking Sadam's hotmail account.
    West of House
    You are standing in an open field west of a white house, with a boarded front door.
    There is a small mailbox here.

There are no infidel hotmail accounts, Never!
    \"If computers are to become smart enough to design their own successors, initiating a process that will lead to God-like omniscience after a number of ever swifter passages from one generation of computers to the next, someone is going to have to write the software that gets the process going, and humans have given absolutely no evidence of being able to write such software.\" -Jaron Lanier