So ya wanna be a hacker? - Page 3
Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast

Thread: So ya wanna be a hacker?

Thanx Man,
    I'm 15 and a for a year ive been trying not to be a scriptkidee(it get's kinda old) and trying to actually learn to program and hack in a real sense This guide has really cleared some stuff up for me.
    Thanx *tear*

Aww thanks guys, you're all so sweet, I mean it, cept maybe AlcatraX... I'm still hoping someone is going to translate what he said for me :\

But seriously, if anyone has any more suggestions for adding/removing sections, I'd appreciate it.

The 1987 News group definition hacker essay is on my web site labeled hacker ethics essay.

http://itdepartment.0catch.com

<JOKE>Does this mean you're NOT gonna teach us to hack hotmail? Aw, damn, had my hopes up and everything... </JOKE>

Nice post, should've been mine. hehe.
    :q :q! :wq :w :w! :wq! :quit :quit! :help help helpquit quit quithelp :quitplease :quitnow :leave :**** ^X^C ^C ^D ^Z ^Q QUITDAMMIT ^[:wq GCS,M);d@;p;c++;l++;u ++ ;e+ ;m++(---) ;s+/+ ;n- ;h* ;f+(--) ;!g ;w+(-) ;t- ;r+(-) ;y+(**)

hi wrayth,

so u wanna be hacker......if i`m wrong then ignore the rest of this post.

here is a challenge form u try this site...... http://www.hulla-balloo.com/hack/

then tell me how many levels u`ve got through.
    SeCuRiTy MaKeS Me TeNsE

Cool

AlcatraX mon, be Irie, methinks you have the wrong end of the stick here. Perhaps read the excellent essay at mark_boyle's link (about three posts above this in the thread) and you'll see where I'm coming from.

Well i usually just sit and read and LEARN but i just have to say this GUY/GIRL should write a book

I want to be a hacker and I want to be phoned on t1 t1 lana. (to the tune of I want to be a hippie.)

LOL BTW I have had far to much coffee today and am hyper.

I even ironed my non iron shirt. Java Java Java Java

See, and this is why Java is a crap language :P
    (Just kidding, to those with a limited sense of humor)

Cut down on the coffee mark... and the sugar...

Ngh , I'm going to be ill later. My GF got me a huge cup as a gift and it holds 3 or more ordinary vending machine cups. Hence I have had 9 coffees this morning instead of 3.

I feel light headed, woozy, and my ability to think rationally has left me. I think its something to do with coffee and api calls.