Senator Hatch Bill To Burn Out Eyes

Thread: Senator Hatch Bill To Burn Out Eyes

AO Security for Non-Geeks tonybradley's Avatar

Senator Hatch Bill To Burn Out Eyes

Sen. Orrin Hatch (R-Utah) today introduced legislation authorizing the use of high-powered microwave lasers to burn out the eyes of non-paying viewers of copyrighted material. “If we could develop technology which just burned out the parts of their brains where the illegal memories are stored, that’d be fine with me--but we can burn their eyes out right now!” said Hatch, while introducing the Hatch/Hollywood Eyeball Evisceration Act.

Hatch's previous legislation authorizing the remote detonation of PCs used, or potentially used, or thought to have possibly been used, or potentially able to be used after some jumper cables and soldering, assuming a radically defective new security model, to access copyrighted material was defeated in the Senate on a 51-49 vote last week.
    Here is a link to the complete text: Senator Hatch Introduces Bill to Burn People's Eyes Out

Holy crap! That's great! Now if we could only send it to Sen. Hatch..... Wouldn't that be great? I wonder if he even has a personal email address.....would it be that hard to find?

I agree with keezel Send it to him he can be the first test subject Muhahahaha

Wtf! Lol burn there eyes out. Hrmmm isn't that just wonderful .

First you listen, then you do, finally you teach.
    Duck Hunting Chat