Thread: New Tripod Angelfire Geocites Hack **Spam

Banned

Lightbulb New Tripod Angelfire Geocites Hack

**********************************************************************************
    Hi..! i am Yash Kadakia plz give me credit for this little trick.
    email: tequilafromhell@hotmail.com
    **********************************************************************************
    Ok this tutorial is on how to take down accounts on tripod geocities angelfire etc etc etc
    See letme explain how this works.. the system the use is everyday they have a check on all the sites to make sure they are not interlinked. That is they make sure that your files are not stored on a different account than your page.. and if it is they shut down your account.

So now this is how my hack works
    You go and make a account on tripod angelfire geocities etc make sure its the same as your victim. Now open up your victims web site and right down all the image urls all the download urls etc etc. now on the account you made and make a web site. make sure to put images and downloads on your site linking to the images on the victims site i.e. using the vicitms site as a base to run your site.. so then you submit your site to tripod member sites or angelfire member sites or geocities member sites according to what you used..

wait for a while and your new account and his account will shut down thus he will loose all his information and his web site will be shut forever..!!!

*********************************************************************************
    This is jus for educational use not intended to be used by any1 (yea rite)
    by Yash Kadakia tequilafromhell@hotmail.com
    *********************************************************************************

Don't Spam this board Lamer..
    "Consumer technology now exceeds the average persons ability to comprehend how to use it..give up hope of them being able to understand how it works." - Me http://www.cybercrypt.co.nr