Thread: A number of improvements needed...

A number of improvements needed...

1.Too much graphics in threads - Putting buttons at every person who replies to a thread doesn't work, remove a few like text links instead of button links.

2.Easier access to User profile options - Putting a link to your options page as a header on every forum page.

3.Lose the ads - Probably sponsors, so you probably can't.

Anything anyone wants to add?

Generally the pages take too long to load and to most simple options or links have to be asked for at the forum help.

//Bootlog

If the ad's are getting to you, you can always use a firewall like Outpost to block them for you. That's what i'm currently doing.

I don't have any problems with the user profile options. It's on the main page, and that's good enough for me.

Take care.

edit/

spelled ad's wrong. hehe

Banned
    Been here 5 minutes and already wants the site changed to fit his 'standards'... anything else my lord? How about a foot massage?

1) All those buttons are needed... I agree that the 'Buddy' and 'Ignore' buttons can be removed, but other than that.. everything must stay...

2) See the profile button above your post... easy access... see the main page... there are three or four links to your profile there.. what else do you want?

3) I have yet to see an ad on this site... download a few programs and I'm sure you won't either.

= Cheers, jag291 =