Ok I was being an A**
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Ok I was being an A**

Unhappy Ok I was being an A**

I was recently being retarded. I thought that I was all cool and everything then I tried to put Back Orifice on my friends computer. But that ofcourse did'nt happen because i am an idiot. Instead I think I might have put it on my computer. So pleadse tell me how to I get this crap off. And I promise I wont do it again.
    [glowpurple]The inside secrets of big buisness are being leaked onto the Net - (who\'s fault is that ) - Me[/glowpurple] http://www.AntiOnline.com/sig.php?imageid=419

Try Tauscan from www.agnitum.com or TheCleaner from www.moosoft.com

Hahaha! I'm sorry, but this is so typical. I've fortunately never done it to myself but I know I could have easily and I know people that've done it to themselves. It's not that hard to get rid of, just do a search on Back Orifice and you'll actually get more ways to remove it than to install it. That's the way the internet is nowadays, you can find way more info about the removal of virii and such because of all the paranoia. I'd just use Google if I were you and then download some kind of free tool designed specifically for the removal of trojans like BO and Sub7. www.google.com

**edit**
    detection http://www.acc-net.com/support/bo/detection.html and removal http://www.acc-net.com/support/bo/removal.html. I sincerely hope this helps you.

-keezel

Hey thats not fuuny.....I told u I was being a frekin a**...Which sucks. I could'nt even open the darn thing. Infact that happenes to alot of programs I download. Man my system must be crawling with back doors and stuuf.
    [glowpurple]The inside secrets of big buisness are being leaked onto the Net - (who\'s fault is that ) - Me[/glowpurple] http://www.AntiOnline.com/sig.php?imageid=419

AO BOFH: Luser Abuser BModeratorFH gore's Avatar
    Originally posted here by blue_wolf
    Hey thats not fuuny.....I told u I was being a frekin a**...Which sucks. I could'nt even open the darn thing. Infact that happenes to alot of programs I download. Man my system must be crawling with back doors and stuuf.
    I think its hilarious. You know you were being an ass and expect no one to laugh? I mean come on man. **** you might as well reformat because by now your prolly getting owned.
    Kill the lights, let the candles burn behind the pumpkins’ mischievous grins, and let the skeletons dance. For one thing is certain, The Misfits have returned and once again everyday is Halloween.The Misfits FreeBSD
    Cannibal Holocaust
    SuSE Linux
    Slackware Linux

blue_wolf
    I haven't messed with those toolz (note the cool z at the end :-) ) in a while, but I remember that whenver I attempted to execute the server (the BAD part) on a machine with a decent virus scanner, the virus scanner always freaked out and gave me a warning. If you are in fact installing backdoors on your local machine, make sure your virus-scanner is on "Always Protect" and it should catch them before they get installed.
    Good luck dude!
    \"When you say best friends, it means friends forever\" Brand New
    \"Best friends means I pulled the trigger
    Best friends means you get what you deserve\" Taking Back Sunday
    Visit alastairgrant.ca

"Always Protect" and it should catch them before they get installed.
    --Thanx...I'll do that.

This is frekin wierd.
    I have like 7 different scans going on know. Im all freaked out. And for some frekin reason my Virus scanner keeps catching it but will not delete it.
    Is it possible to that this is able to re-copie it self?

umm...I said earlier that you should look into getting a program specifically for the removal of this thing because to my knowledge there is no virus scanner that can remove it, just quarantine it. Sub7 (if I remember correctly) is an equal pain in the ass when you're trying to get rid of it because the AV can only detect and quarantine it....and no, I don't think it's capable of copying itself but I could be wrong....

**edit**
    It *could* keep popping up if it automatically installs itself and runs when the computer boots up. I think you'd have to actually put it there....or select something when you use the "edit server" thing to make it do that, but keep us informed. If you think it's gone and then it's back after you restart the computer, then you know where it is.

Which firewall are you running, if one at all??

If you don't have a firewall, download Outpost real quick. Outpost will let you do a sorta 'netstat' in real time. This way instead of having to do a netstat -an every two seconds to monitor things you can just open up Outpost and watch the action from there. This way you can be assured whether BO is gone or still active after you've done your scans. Just a thought.

Im running the one that came with XP. But can this thing that i am completly un educated on work if I am not on a network.