Sometimes

Thread: Sometimes

er0k

Sometimes

Banned
    you definitly need a girl .... and i thought i was bad in finding a girl :-D

AO's Mr Grumpy
    er0k, I tried my best to get you a companion to cheer you up. See post in Tech Humour
    regards
    jm459
    Computer says no
    (Carol Beer)

Lol, I hear ya... and I'm not even drunk I'm just depressed all around...
    **sigh**

When I get my licence and a car (which will be soon I hope) I'm driving all the way to nowhere and I'm gonna have the best time with the people I'm gonna pick up on the way...

I miss them soooo much, this summer I figured out that I am more sensitive than I thought I was... what's this thing that's beating all the time inside me???

--Peace
    The real question is not whether peace can be obtained, but whether or not mankind is mature enough for it...

I feel lonely as hell, but i'm typically always in a pretty good mood.

I feel that those who don't have a ton of girls are that way for a reason. Sorta like how you tend appreciate something alot more when you have'nt had it all the time.

I don't see anything wrong with me, but i have'nt ever really gone on what you would call a "date". I had a girlfriend back in highschool that was pretty hot, but none since then. Shoot, the way i figure it is i'm only 21, and it was meant to be in a way that i have'nt been with a ton a girls. I'm pretty patient, and i'm sure that something will come my way in due time.

__

Has anyone else noticed that the "average"/"geeky" guys always have wives that look pretty damn good? I have seen a ton of this over the last few years. Just thought i would throw that in.

__

sometimes i feel like im my only friend
    Man, if anyone knew how much i can relate to this single statement. I'm not sure what the hell happend to me, but i'm always by myself, and i can count my "friends" on less than one hand. I guess if i had to put my finger on it; the term would be "anti-social", but that does'nt really make sense, because i actually enjoy talking to people. Just seems that noone sticks around long enough for me to call them friend...more like acquaintances.

Anyway, i hope you find what your looking for, and i hope you cheer up real soon.

Take care.

Banned
    What did they do to you on that discussion camp, er0k??? Or are you just depressed because you're out of Belgian cigarettes?