How to be a successfull......
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: How to be a successfull......

Banned

How to be a successfull......

How to be a successfull idiot.....

Step1: Become an ub3r cool internet company like Jup Media.

Step2: Buy a goldmine site like AntiOnline.com with THOUSANDS of members.

Step3: Hire Idiots to run it who dont even know simple HTML.

Step4: Take out a bunch of features.

Step5: Your members lists gets down to the hundreds instead of THOUSANDS.

Step6: You are now a SUCCESSFULL IDIOT!!!!! Hurry Jup Media for setting the records.

Haha, That sounds like a really good system Jupiter Media has going on there..yeah....so where can antionline go from here? What a drag that it decayed like that...
    Carrie: Someone\'s definition of what constitutes cheating is in direct proportion to how much they themselves want to cheat.
    Miranda: That\'s moral relativism!
    Carrie: I prefer to think of it as quantum cheating.

AO's Mr Grumpy
    Dome, may I add a Step 7: Telling the member's who remain to F*** off, as they are merely an inconvenience to them.
    Getting that impression
    regards
    jm549
    Computer says no
    (Carol Beer)

Talking

HOPEFULLY JP will set up another *similar* site and bury those SCUM-BASTARDLY-CHEATING-LYING-TWO-FACED NEANDERTHOLS @ JM.

<end psycho rant>

...whew!! I feel slightly better....

Thank you for listening....

D.
    [gloworange]Athlon XP 2100+ 1.74GHz
    512MB PC2100 DDR-SD RAM
    RADEON 9600XT 256MB[/gloworange]

Banned
    well JP isnt doing a tech site.... but YICS will be up soon... Yours In Cyberspace ...... its gooin to be an online community for EVERYTHING

more info will be posted when its up

i love you guys you are all soo funny ^_^
    Im a newb i know

I havent really been with AO that long , I mean its been a couple of years on and off . But ive seen some people here
    take it really seriously , and that made me glad. I was very sadened when i found out JP doesnt have Antionline anymore.
    These *****s here need to give it up, there site isnt going to be anything like he had it. I am willing to support JP all the way.
    I mean there really isnt alot of good sites , for everyone to "hang out at" anymore. And it just wont be the same without JP , Jupiter media needs to go screw a donkey and get the ***** out of here.
    it cant rain every day

Banned
    *Highschool all over again... Moved from Tutorials... Sigh*

Originally posted here by Negative
    *Highschool all over again... Moved from Tutorials... Sigh*
    Oh come on Neg... Highschool all over again.. you know better than that. This is not some petty disagreement. It's not a matter of retaliating again the owners. It's about standing up for what's right. It's about being sick of dealing with people who don't give a **** about you. Why should we be here solely so they profit? They don't give two ****s about this website. As long as they get money, they don't care who they **** over. ****ing of JP and this community both at the same time is crossing the line tho. It'd bloody time they smartened up. It wouldn't take much for them to make the community happy, but they refuse to give an inch. They just want to keep pushing back harder and harder. Look at you. You're here on the weekend still working to moderate this site and keep it going, JupM has yet to even issue a comment on the happenings. That alone proves they care nothing about this site.
    IT Blog: .:Computer Defense:.
    PnCHd (Pronounced Pinched): Acronym - Point 'n Click Hacked. As in: "That website was pinched" or "The skiddie pinched my computer because I forgot to patch".

Banned
    The highschool-comment was referring to Dome posting this in Tutorials. I don't care what it's about (you'd all think my opinion was biased anyways): it was in the wrong forum. Dome knew that. Same goes for JP posting his thread in Newbie Security Questions. Wrong forum. Period. Swift flooding the forums with retarded messages telling lies (*I* moved that post to GCC, it wasn't a 'webmaster who deleted it'): highschool mentality.