**Thread deleted. TOS Violation**

Thread: **Thread deleted. TOS Violation**

Using Paint

Ok this a l337 artist tool for making cool webgraphics cause lets face it a page can never have too many really large .bmps on it people love waiting for them to download is like the night before xmas

so want to know how to make them??
    ok in windows goto start > programs > accesories > paint see easy
    on a mac press ctrl+alt+((lil thing that looks like a radioactive daisy)+enter+7+finally p for paint ....what u mean you only have fife fingers - use the other hand as well (dumb mac user sheesh) oh and spin around on your head five times whistling show toons

on *nix just type $load -r/ paint |s_new/dir =%create
    didn't work?? ok well try it a couple more hundred times before uninstalling and going back to windows

ok got it open cool now bear with me this is quite complicated see the thing that looks like a pencil that draws lines and curves and wiggly things and funny doodles....ummm well like a pencil

the box that draws boxes (keep out i know its tough) the circle that draws circles or sometimes ovals

now the thing that looks like a magnifying glass that zooms in (weird huh!?) and the color'd boxes at the bottom well they are for picking what color

there you go all set to rawk the world with your l337 graphics - never know you could be the next leonardo vanGough

Share on Google+

Huson Mt.
    ??? Wouldn't this fit better in Tech Humor.???
    \"Life should NOT be a journey to the grave with the intention of arriving safely in an attractive and well preserved body, but rather to skid in sideways, Champagne in one hand - strawberries in the other, body thoroughly used up, totally worn out and screaming WOO HOO - What a Ride!\"
    Author Unknown
    Share on Google+

thanks? (This doesn't really relate to security, does it? I could be wrong....)

I prefer Photoshop, though.

Screw 'Doze and it's 'awesome' Paint prog.

I mean, it's good for altering the sizes of .bmp's but not much else, IMHO...

[gloworange]Athlon XP 2100+ 1.74GHz
    512MB PC2100 DDR-SD RAM
    RADEON 9600XT 256MB[/gloworange]
    Share on Google+