Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Trying To Make A Network Admin Tool---need Help(vc++)

Talking Trying To Make A Network Admin Tool---need Help(vc++)

well basically i need to know what to do if i wanna capture remote systems screen (in runtime)
    i am being able to capture remote(server's)screen in a file and save that file (VC++)but that is not good enough it is like if he is watching a movie i should be able to see that ( ) i also wanted to know how network scanner(a utility that scans for vulnerability) works any link or file if given will be great.also i have seen some tools that can format a remote systems i tryed to find it in msdn but can't .

Not To Be Nagative.

So lets get this straight.

1. You want a trojan to capture the screens of remote computers.
    2. You want to learn about vulnerability scans.
    3. You Want to format the hard drive of a remote computer.

Hmm, Sounds a little suspect to me.

Are you trying to be a l33t h4xor ? RTFM

Hi H3273,

I hope your putting this tool to a legitimate use

Afraid I cant help much mate but I think you should defintatley look at the world famous Trojan ' Back Orifice'.

I havent used it for years but I think were on Back Orifice 2000 known as BO2K. Go to the cult of the dead cow website (think its cdc.com or cultdeadcow.com but cant remember and cant access those sites from work!!)

Anyway its pretty easy to take apart / use. Amongst other fun bits it has a fantastic screen capture feature that is almost exactly what you describe.

A word of warning though:

- YOU'LL HAVE TO TURN OF YOUR ANTIVIRUS FOR IT TO WORK / DOWNLOAD
    - TRY NOT TO INFECT YOURSELF WITH THE BO2K SERVER
    I remember when Nihil was ickle. Does that mean I'm old?

well if u wanna consider it as a trojan i don't have a problem with that but basically it is all in one network from network scanner to a spy tool it also has a dialog for network scanner and by the way if u guys don't have any programming experience get lost now!!!!
    i need some programming advice or web links not some stupids coming to me and saying hay u r trying to make a trojan.....

and i have seen bo2k but can't really get any help for formatting a remote system or capturing a remote system's screen or for aaanetwork scanner

Not to rain on anyones parade here but this is a security site.

Its not good and proper to big up the Cult of the Dead cow or any pro hacking groups.

There are tonnes of virus free remote admin tools which can do this sort of thing without dipping into the illegal or dangerous toilet of computer virii.

Try winvnc or pcanywhere. both available at www.download.com

Also try looking at some of the other forums here before you post any more. most questions like this will get you a downright grilling and as I said promotion of virii even for experimentation is usually frowned upon big time.

Fair enough Mark,
    Point taken...just re-read the AO 'what not to post section' kinda lost it a bit back there!

by the way if u guys don't have any programming experience get lost now!!!! i need some programming advice or web links not some stupids coming to me and saying hay u r trying to make a trojan.....
    H2373, You have a bad attitude. Little grey boxes get darker my friend. a lot darker.

Stop your crappy little project and buy something thats LONG established in this area.
    Computer Associates E-Trust Intrusion Detection is a good place to start.

I remember when Nihil was ickle. Does that mean I'm old?

O.K ViceDos.

No Problem you were kind off egged on anyway.

Not to worry users with blatant attitude problems not to name any names usually end up banned very quiickly due to the self policing nature of the anti points system.

e.g If they are not good for the community then the community is not good for them.

I gotta admit, I'm with mark on this one. The unnamed name, the attitude and the request are all very dodgy.

h3273, you might find these two threads helpful in your quest:
    http://www.antionline.com/showthread...hreadid=245952
    http://www.antionline.com/showthread...hreadid=218093

Just for the fact that I'm going to be nice and NOT neg you, I wanted to say it's very rude to come to anyone and ask for help, then make statements like this:

and by the way if u guys don't have any programming experience get lost now!!!!
    If these kind AO members take pitty on you, maybe they will leave you with the grey level that you are and NOT ban you either.

Just advice for next time, don't come here looking for the easy answer to hacking people on your network at work.

Just a thought...
    ~AciD
    [shadow]There is no right and wrong, only fun and boring...
    Formatting my server because someone hacked into it sounds pretty boring to me...
    That\'s why it\'s all about AntiOnline.com!
    [/shadow]

i love it when newbs ask us illegal (or just plain stupid) questions, then call us "no-experience lamers" because we don't want to help them out. bah.

h3273 ... buy a "learn c++ in 24 hours" book and try there. i'm afraid that you seem to be the one who lacks experience in this case. and manners.
    i\'m starting to think that i\'m bound to always be the first guy on the second page of the thread.