Thread: Things to do at Wal-Mart

Things to do at Wal-Mart

I'm bored so here we go

Things to do at Wal-Mart while your spouse is taking his/her sweet time:

1. Pick up condom packages randomly put them in peoples carts when they aren't looking.

2. Set all the alarm clocks in housewares to go off at 5 minute intervals.

3. Make a trail of tomato juice on the floor to the rest rooms.

4. Go to the Service Desk and ask to put a bag of M&M's on lay away.

5. Move a 'CAUTION - WET FLOOR' sign to a carpeted area.

6. Set up a tent in the camping department and tell other shoppers you'll only invite them in if they bring pillows from the bedding department.

7. When a clerk asks if they can help you, begin to cry and ask 'Why can't you people just leave me alone?

8. Look right into the security camera and use it as a mirror while you pick your nose.

9. Dart around the store suspiciously while loudly humming the theme from 'Mission Impossible'

10. In the auto department practice your Madonna look using different size funnels.

11. Hide in the clothing rack and when people browse through say 'PICK ME! PICK ME!!!!!!'

12. When an announcement comes over the loud speaker assume the fetal position and scream 'NO! It's those voices again'.

and last but not least,

13. Go into a fitting room and yell real LOUD 'We're out of toilet paper in here!

Now....let's go shopping!!
    I had to google 'jfgi' to see what it meant. The irony is overwhelming.

You can go to the audio department and turn up all the speakers and put a time on it, then set when for it to go off. Go all the way to the front and wait then they all will go off LOUD!
    [gloworange]I will always win with A Ace[/gloworange]

Here is another one, you can also go over to a mirror and grab the first person that comes down that aisle and say. I don’t see myself, help I have this bite on my neck HELP ME!

You can also go over to the plumbing department and go to a sink that is not working and act like you washing your hands for a couple of minutes. Then when your done ask someone for a towel, and insist that your hands are wet.

Last but not least go to the toy department and try to get into the toy trucks and drive around in them.

Whizkid2300

I like #9 and #11

or you could fill a trolley to the brim - get to the checkout and make sure there is a big queue behind you

once they have scanned everything thro hand them a canceled card...when she gives it back say its ok I'll just pay cash then lift out a huge bag of pennys and start counting them out one by one....

lose your count half way thro and start over

v_Ln

Now i know what everybody like to do at wal-mart.
    I had to google 'jfgi' to see what it meant. The irony is overwhelming.

Banned
    valhallen
    lose count a second time insisting that it doesent mater you will come back anuther time to get them. leaving them with a trolly load of stock to return....

"I hate those custemers >"

Nightfalls_Girl

You have to try to hide shortly before closing the supermarket ... then you can live in paradise for one night