Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: can anybody teach me how to spank the monkey?

Ok I admit it's a thread in the wrong place, but up until noon markykoy hadn't been negged, so what's the deal people? First post, give the kid a break!

Just a thought...
    ~AciD
    [shadow]There is no right and wrong, only fun and boring...
    Formatting my server because someone hacked into it sounds pretty boring to me...
    That\'s why it\'s all about AntiOnline.com!
    [/shadow]

Damn i only got 325 m.p.h
    I had to google 'jfgi' to see what it meant. The irony is overwhelming.

AO's Mr Grumpy

Re: can anybody teach me how to spank the monkey?

Originally posted here by markykoy hi there.. can anyone help me find some text files about spanking the monkey? is there any tools or exe to DL? thnx..
    Originally posted here by VicE$DoS$
    We here at AO do not support nor condone Monkey abuse,
    If your monkey is mis-behaving then we recommend you give it a stern talking to then lock it in the basement for an hour and deprive it of bananas.
    Tools such as hammers, saw and screwdrivers should not be used on Monkeys. IT IS WRONG!
    I am shocked and dismayed by the quality of advice given to markykoy in this thread.
    VicE$DoS$ ---You should know that ANY form of animal cruelty or abuse is against the law in the UK and punishable by heavy fines or even imprisonment.
    I'm not quite sure which country markykoy is from, but surely what he does with his monkey in the privacy of his own cage is up to him, unless there are specific laws against , whatever he wants to do to his own monkey. People are very quick to judge others these days.
    regards
    jm459
    Computer says no
    (Carol Beer)

387! Not too bad for the second time I tried to spank the monkey....hehe. So maybe it's not really a networking ordeal....still fun though.
    Carrie: Someone\'s definition of what constitutes cheating is in direct proportion to how much they themselves want to cheat.
    Miranda: That\'s moral relativism!
    Carrie: I prefer to think of it as quantum cheating.