I've been meaning to do this for a while now, but have been so absorbed in reading the threads, FAQ's and Tut's that I sorta...ummm....forgot. Well let me introduce myself.

I'm used to starting off these things (in RL) with something like: "Hi my name is ------" and say my name - I won't do that here . BUT, I will give you a little bit on my background....

I have really only been into computers for about a year. I've used a computer for eversince I could remember, and could do it well, but I never realised what kind of world was waiting for me inside. I have never really 'fit in' anywhere before. I'm in a wheelchair. The problem that I see with this is not the fact that I can't walk - It's the fact that I can't walk BUT feel totally 'normal' inside. I kinda get treated with a sort of 'gentleness' when people meet me.

When I discovered computers, I found a world in which I could let my mind drift. On-in-the-same to so many other people out there. I can be challeged mentally instead of physically.

When I got a little better in navigation on the Net, I am constantly being surprised. When I found Antionline - I straight away felt at home. Everyone here is so awesome (with the rare exception) and willing to help. Learning AND the opportunity to contribute to a community. Sweet.

Anyway, I hope to get to know you all a bit better during my time here. Feel free to PM me anytime.

Take it easy all,
L8R
D.