C P Meinel, Hall of Shame
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: C P Meinel, Hall of Shame

C P Meinel, Hall of Shame

For those who thinks she knows how? I found something interesting about Carolyn and I am posting it here because I don't know which other forum it belongs to. Here is the link http://www.attrition.org/shame/teach.html

How about General Chit Chat? And this is fairly old news, I believe.
    Outside of a dog, a book is man's best friend. Inside of a dog it's too dark to read.

Hehe, this gives me indeed doubts about the actual skills of Ms Meinel, me thinking she's a skilled and respected hacker.
    The above sentences are produced by the propaganda and indoctrination of people manipulating my mind since 1987, hence, I cannot be held responsible for this post\'s content - me

www.elhalf.com

and the general chit chat begins,, el-half now you don't, I think this is an very old story too but very gold story.

IMHO (i will probably get lots of neg antipoints for this) She is and will be a very skilled hacker and has helped out alot. You have to sift through mere opinions to find the real facts. And the fact that Carolyn and attrition arent exactly on the friendship level works its way in there. But like i said its just my opinon. she has helped me multiple times in my learnings. To each his own.

PeacE
    -BoB
    #!/usr/local/bin/perl -s-- -export-a-crypto-system-sig -RSA-in-3-lines-PERL
    ($k,$n)=@ARGV;$m=unpack(H.$w,$m.\"\\0\"x$w),$_=`echo \"16do$w 2+4Oi0$d*-^1[d2%
    Sa2/d0<X+d*La1=z\\U$n%0]SX$k\"[$m*]\\EszlXx++p|dc`,s/^.|\\W//g,print pack(\'H*\'
    ,$_)while read(STDIN,$m,($w=2*$d-1+length($n||die\"$0 [-d] k n\\n\")&~1)/2)

School

I'm not sure, the link seems to tout the idea of her not being a qualified teacher and then trying to bash her on her "simplified" newbie notes.

Her books are like reading books from the dummies series. A lot of stupid comments but deep down the useful information is there.

As for the qualification thing, she has a masters in industrial engineering. I think that is a little better qualified than a teacher.

For more info go here http://www.happyhacker.org/meinel.shtml

my 2 cents

edit: or go here http://www.happyhacker.org/resume.shtml
    ][ neta1o ][

Ahh, how nice to see some people can see thru the BS. She is in a field that thrives on gossip and backstabbing, w/ the added benefit of being a woman in a male dominated work-force. It's so very very easy to disregard her as inferior because of that, isn't it? At least to a lot of people it is.
    Outside of a dog, a book is man's best friend. Inside of a dog it's too dark to read.

splain how a degree in industrial engeneering qulifies some one to teach/means she knows thing one about IT security ...Shes is a fraud, this has bee nlong known, this has nothing to do with her sex, just her lack of a clue.

I would put her in the same catagory as Cliff Stole and Steve Gibson, media whore frauds (you notice taht two of the people listed are men)

fl34bit3: I would sugest you study more and not form her, you are the same person who was sure a nonworking space bar was a virus.
    Who is more trustworthy then all of the gurus or Buddha’s?

Super Moderator
    Know-it-All Master Beaver

This the internet, anyone can teach anything they want on here. We do it every single day when we publish tutorials in the tutorials forum. At least Carolyn has a degree, I build roof trusses and people still read my tutorials and learn from them (at least I hope they do).

bballad: Do you work for attrition or something? You seem to be a big proponent of theirs, yet in my, and many other peoples, opinion they are nothing but media whores.
    IT Blog: .:Computer Defense:.
    PnCHd (Pronounced Pinched): Acronym - Point 'n Click Hacked. As in: "That website was pinched" or "The skiddie pinched my computer because I forgot to patch".

heres age of this info from the pages source:

shes still around and making bucks...wheres he
    Bukhari:V3B48N826 “The Prophet said, ‘Isn’t the witness of a woman equal to half of that of a man?’ The women said, ‘Yes.’ He said, ‘This is because of the deficiency of a woman’s mind.’”