jupiter media ate my baby

Thread: jupiter media ate my baby

jupiter media ate my baby

there i was camping when jupiter media came out of the shadows and ate my baby

in other words for those with an iq less than a rock

stfu about how jupitermedia is the anti christ how jupitermedia gave your computer a virus
    blah blah blah blah

I agree with Rioter until you know both sides of the story Do Not Pass Jugdement On Anyone. Even then it does not have any real barings on us this site will be around for as long as folks keep posting.
    No good deed goes unpunished.

"maybe the dingo ate your baby" .... i agree i didnt post any opinion since i dont know JM side of the story .... and we dont know the whole story and the agreement between the two ...so yeah "stfu"

Old Fart
    Originally posted here by lostit44
    I agree with Rioter until you know both sides of the story Do Not Pass Jugdement On Anyone. Even then it does not have any real barings on us this site will be around for as long as folks keep posting.

Actually, there are 3 sides to every story. In this case, you have JupMedias side, JPs side, and of course the truth (third side), which usually lies somewhere between the first two sides.

The point is, JP thinks he is right. JupMedia thinks that they are right. We, on the other hand, don't really have a dog in this fight and we would all be best served by staying out of the fight lest one of the dogs bites one of us.
    It isn't paranoia when you KNOW they're out to get you...

The Recidivist
    Not this **** again.
    "Where the tree of knowledge stands, there is always paradise": thus speak the oldest and the youngest serpents.
    - Friedrich Nietzsche

Yeah, I agree with hjack. Shut up about it, it happened and there's nothing you can do about it. Just try to make the best of it, even though it is Jupiter Media
    The above sentences are produced by the propaganda and indoctrination of people manipulating my mind since 1987, hence, I cannot be held responsible for this post\'s content - me

Angry I'm voicing my thoughts...

People want to voice their opinion, and that's perfectly fine. We are here to talk about what we want to talk about... this is the "communities" website, which I'm still proud to say I think is how it is.

I got bored today, and decided to sit and read through the entire 3 pages of posts about people attacking JupMedia and what not. Maybe it's true, maybe it's not. But I think things got WAY out of hand and I stand behind what Neg did by closing the thread!

Things happen, people disagree. I do find it true that most of the people who have been AOers for a long time will stand behind JP. But a lot of what was starting to be said and the name calling (or **** throwing) was getting WAY too out of hand!

But this is the way I see it, JupMedia owns AO now... so I'm not going to sit and attack them and have them rip this place apart. The reason I'm not going to attack them is because I really don't care about them. If they are truly screwing JP over I'm going to be pissed! Though there is no way for me to know that now. Allen is right in saying

Actually, there are 3 sides to every story. In this case, you have JupMedia's side, JPs side, and of course the truth
    And I am not going to be someone who sits and kisses JupMedia's ass, because I have no reason to. Though again I'm not going to go attacking them and saying stupid **** for the fact they could just decide not to care to keep the upkeep on this site and trash it. Sure we could all move to another place and what not, but I still believe that community wise this is the best place to be.

I just don't get why there are so many people flying off the handle and saying all this bullshit. You want to know one reason why I think there are less people visiting here... because of us talking about matters like this and getting into these huge fights over what... something we have no control over or can do anything about. We are only able to watch and see what happens and go from there. It's like people want to start a riot on AO over things that COULD BE, but aren't. I personally would not want to visit AO anymore if I was a new coming seeing people blow up like they did in that last thread.

I think what a lot of people need to do here is sit down, have a drink, and CHILL THE **** OUT! We are here to communicate and enjoy ourselves, not to start Internet War IV!

I personally am not letting the matter affect me right now. I'm still searching through AO and chatting with people and trying to help out when I can and find what I need. Because it could be YEARS until a real answer is found to the problem between JupMedia and JP. I don't plan on sitting here stressing about it and talking **** for years until the truth comes out. Because I know in the end I would just simply look stupid anyway.

I'm not naming names, but I do feel that there are people out there that like to voice their opinions a little too strongly. I am not saying we shouldn't talk about this matter at all, because it's part of our community. But if we do, can we PLEASE CHILL OUT AND DISCUSS rather than throwing stupid **** all over AO?

In closing I'm not trying to make any enemies here, or friends. I'm not posting this because I am for or against JupMedia or JP. It's their battle and THEY are the ones who have to deal with it. I just don't want to see AO go to hell not for the fact that it's changed hands from JP to JupMedia, but for the fact that we have all this crazy ******* threads trying to attack JupMedia left and right and have them pissed off and come back at us! I don't want to see AO go out like that, or go out ever!

Sorry for the rant, maybe I am just missing something and have a different view point.

Sincerely your AO mate,
    [shadow]There is no right and wrong, only fun and boring...
    Formatting my server because someone hacked into it sounds pretty boring to me...
    That\'s why it\'s all about AntiOnline.com!

wtf rioter if you keep letting people eat the babies, our "reproduce and take over the world" plan is never going to work.
    Outside of a dog, a book is man's best friend. Inside of a dog it's too dark to read.

As I recall JP asked us if we would rather he closed the site or sold it. He offered first shot to anybody here that wanted to buy it but his asking price was far beyond anything anyone wanted to pay.

He didn’t want to do it anymore!

Is anyone mad at JP for feeling this way? I should think not.

JM wanted to buy it. So you’re mad at him?

The antionline we knew is gone. GET OVER IT! But really what has changed? You don’t find certain forums on the front page? You know where they are so what’s the hard ship.

JM doesn’t want the responsibility of and IRC server. If you support a certain IRC than put the addy in your sig

JM puts advertisements on the site /JP profiled hackers for the FBI

For me the sight of old topics being brought up again and again and again is well past the point of being boring. I hear by declare this topic “old” and I say “death” to anyone that drags it up again
    Bukhari:V3B48N826 “The Prophet said, ‘Isn’t the witness of a woman equal to half of that of a man?’ The women said, ‘Yes.’ He said, ‘This is because of the deficiency of a woman’s mind.’”