Page 12 of 16 FirstFirst ... 21011121314 ... LastLast

Thread: Artificial Inteligence

We can let it watch Space Oddessey 2001. It'll take so long to try and figure out what the hell is going on, it'll never have time to attack humanity

We could make it watch our l33t pron collections and see what it makes of that.

K, quit fixating on the pr0n, mkay? You're worrying us here. We'll have to find a passing AI to shoot you if you're not careful.

LOL,

But I have my sony AIbo to protect me. And Johnny 5 and my ed209 from robocop.

HAHA I am invincible.

Hah, I have a cunning plan involving duct tape that shall laugh at your defences. Yes, I said Duct Tape! Ph34r my l33t duct T4p3z0r Sk1llz!

haha, but I have sticky back plastic and you shall not win Artificial Intelligence because I will fly to your mother ship orbiting high above the earth which conveniently will be running an operating system compatible with the virus I have written.

I am building a baracade of old p75s as we speak

Oh no, I forgot about your l33t skillz that enable you to build a virus complete with cool laughing angular skull effect in one day for my alien operating system!

Still, I respond with my flying squirrel style hopping toad stance!

Damn,

The "flying squirrel style hopping toad stance"

well in that case take this "c:\winnt\setup.exe" ha. you didn't expect that did you
    especially not when coupled with the deadly vibrating bum faced goat android

Bother.

Very well then, I shall have to build a mysterious and unseen time machine that moves me back in time with a cool glowing circular special effect with lightning (that somehow only allows organic matter, so I have an excuse to walk around naked and beat up bikers for their clothes) at which point I will track down the developer responsible for winnt and attempt to assasinate him. Failing because of some kind of missplaced moral code, I will then find the factory responsible and blow it up, since my moral code doesn't stretch to covering people who are now jobless and ruined due to my actions, and apparently ignoring any possible paradoxes that might rip apart time and space.

Hah,

Then While you are traveling back in time in your unseen time machine I will travel back in the deloreon which the old guy at the end of my street modified (Works with clothes to).
    I will speed up to 80mph and run you over.

I will then take this little blood test machine and a simcording(See Sixth Day) of the winnt kernel guy (Going to do some research before I go) which I will keep backed up in an air duct in my room beside my cigarrettes and jazz mags and the FBI and Secret service won't even look.

So there