Thread: Need Drivers

er0k

Need Drivers

I have been searching for ages, but cannot find sound card drivers for my Sony PCV-RZ24G.
    Its an onboard integrated sound card, and i need them...

for win2k pro..

can anyone find these? anyone had the same problem and fixed it?

Old Fart
    D00d....I have searched my a** off and can't find any drivers either. Might I suggest a couple of things....D/L belarc advisor ( www.belarc.com )and see what info it can glean about your m/b....I'm willing to bet that if we can find out who manufactured the m/b we can find the drivers...OR...find the FCCID on the motherboard and lets look that way.

Sorry I couldn't be of more help.
    Al
    It isn't paranoia when you KNOW they're out to get you...

er0k
    thanks al, i was going to just crack open the case and write down as much **** as i could.. but yeah ill try belarc.. cant hurt can it

After checking with Belarc you might be able to find your drivers at www.driverguide.com they say they have all kinds.
    No good deed goes unpunished.

Old Fart
    Originally posted here by lostit44
    After checking with Belarc you might be able to find your drivers at www.driverguide.com they say they have all kinds.

I can't speak for er0k, but I turned the driverguide site upside down and shook it BEFORE I posted.....no driver fell out. Thats why I made the suggestion that er0k do a little research into the m/b. All the same, that was excellent advice...just didn't help in this case that I know of.
    Al
    It isn't paranoia when you KNOW they're out to get you...

er0k
    Meh.. i couldnt find ****.. i used belarc, its nice, but i went to asus's website and they didnt have the right sound card drivers.. if anyone can find em you will be deemed the coolest by me for a week or something in my mood

AO's Mr Grumpy

Re: Need Drivers

Originally posted here by er0k
    I have been searching for ages, but cannot find sound card drivers for my Sony PCV-RZ24G.
    Its an onboard integrated sound card, and i need them...

for win2k pro..

can anyone find these? anyone had the same problem and fixed it?
    The soundcard equipped with the VAIO is Yamaha OPL3SA
    If this is what is in your machine, then it's the driver for this you require. It is easy to find for download. Hope this helps, worth a try, but no guarantee's

Try this first:-original drivers for your machine http://www.ita.sel.sony.com/support/pc/pcvrz22grz24g/
    Computer says no
    (Carol Beer)