I need a logo!
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: I need a logo!

I need a logo!

I have a site witha lame logo. and i would really apreciate if anyone would make me a good logo. if you would like to visit my site it TheOuternet.Net Any help would be great.

"Internet Explorer was unable to link to the Web page you requested. The page might be temporarily unavailable."

This is the error IE gives me when I try to visit your site! Is their something wrong with the site or my IE gone mad...
    Beware Clarity! A person talking to you in clear language is clearly using obsolete ideas.

Ya. it goes that for me too. So i'll just attach the logo.

some offers would be helpful, how much would you pay? I am sure greek godess would consider then.

Well i dont have much money i was hoping someone would be nice enough just to make a simple but good logo. it doesn't matter what colors. I'll work my site around them.

well cos I was bored I thought I'd have a quick go... how do you like this attempt? I thought I'd go with a font similar to your own.... but... ehh.. well see what you think

Z
    Quis Custodiet Ipsos Custodes

Wow. Thanks alote. thats alote better than i could do. i apreciate your help alote.

What did you use to make it?

it was just a quick knock up job in photoshop.... but you could do something similar in The Gimp if you can't lay your hands on photoshop.

no problem anyway... use it or not as you see fit...

Z

I'm have Adobe Photoshop if thats what you mean? Is that Font come with the program or is it something you did yourself?

yep... Adobe Photoshop is what I mean (ver 6.0 if you are interested)..... the font didn't come with Photoshop... it's called kidnapper... but I'll be damned if I can remember where it came from - I'll see if I can find a d/l for it. Do you want me to send you the .psd file (instead of the jpg) over email? it's only about 300k

Z