Thread: cuteftp

Question cuteftp

anybody know where i can find a free cuteftp to download?
    GëçkøÐrågöÑ

Here's a demo:

Thirty seconds, three clicks, and Google brought up this:

http://download.com.com/3000-2160-10...ml?legacy=cnet

This is a free 1 day trial. Cute FTP isn't free in any way shape or form. If the demo was all you needed, here you go.

If you're looking for warez, don't expect us to help.
    Do not meddle in the affairs of hackers, for they are subtle and quick to anger.
    I am what I am and I do what I can.

() \/V |\| 3 |) |3\/ |\|3G47|\/3
    Try this 30 day trial of CuteFTP.

My old trial version ran out yesterday and I had a little trouble finding another 30 day.

You can also try this trial version of WSftp .

Go Finland!
    Deviant Gallery

If your after a Windows ftp client, Try smart ftp, Its completly freeware(Free and does not have a trial version, Since you can use it forever for nothing) and is availbe at
    www.smartftp.com

Im with cheesegoduk> I use smart ftp and it is amazeing, and free too. I think it surpasses all the comercial products.

Also this is a tutorials form, for our members to post tutorials they wrote themself.

Hmmm... smartftp does not appear to have sftp support. *grumble* Myself, I used to like AbsoluteFTP, though Vandyke has "nicely" broken sftp out to SecureFX now, it would appear... *cough**grumble* And, well... neither one of those are free, either... (there's something to be said for Cygwin, I guess... though last time I was playing with that, it was too much of a pain)
    \"Windows has detected that a gnat has farted in the general vicinity. You must reboot for changes to take affect. Reboot now?\"

get FTP explorer its free,no limitations, and its good.

In my windoze days, I used a program called bulletproof ftp and it worked great. If your just doing some downloading, your gonna wanna use a download manager so that you can resume your file transfers since they do tend to get disconnected. Try ********right.com and you'll be happy.

--PuRe www.pureescape.net <<~~ Go sad, leave happy!
    Like this post? Visit PuRe\'s Information Technology Community. We\'ve also got some kick ass Technology Forums. Shop for books and dvds on LiveWebShop.com

Banned
    *Moved from Tutorials*