Page 1 of 14 12311 ... LastLast

Thread: The Flame Thread

The Flame Thread

**Would just like to point out that this thread is a joke, a piece of humour, only for a laugh....I or anyone who takes part do not mean any of the things posted here (so please do not use this thread to air any real personnal grieviences with anyone else) I have simply started it as it has been a long time since there has been any real flames on AO so I thought would be laugh to see some humourous flamming going on**

the_JinX : it still surrprises me every time I see a post by you on here, not only have you managed to form (somewhat) coherent sentances which I know for you is a task in itself but that you not only managed to switch on a pc - but figured out how to browse the net as well....watch it dont want to overdo yourself =P

xmaddness :: call yourself a webdesigner?? heh what you using frontpage express? actually by looking at your pages your using some kind of WYGIC builder (what you get is crap) come on man give it up and go back to what your good at - am sure you still remember....come on say it with me now "Do you want fries with that?"

cheesegoduk : heh where to start - there should be laws against people like you owning calculators never mind computers!! If braincells were cash you wouldn't have enough to put down a deposit on a mouse never mind a whole pc =P So go on run along am sure theres a kindergarden somewhere thats missing you terrible....

hehehe I eagerly await your replies

v_Ln

Also note none of What I say is what I really mean...

/me goes to cry in the corner

Quiet you else I'll get my ub3r l33t AP alliance to neg you, ph34r my l33tness

As for your skills in Flash They suck0r I think a 4 year old could make a much better site in 30 seconds than you could make in 50 years
    pfff

heh ap alliance - ohhh am trembling :P
    just highlights how l337 you really are what you gonna do get your lil buddy MicroBurn in on it as well ??
    heh just the thought has my quaking in my boots
    ohhh and its easy to slag of my webdesigning without giving us an example of your work....why dont you post a link to your site??
    oh wait yeah I guess the AO members wouldn't really like you promoting beastality on the site well maybe chsh would but thats just the tip of the iceberg for him
    that guy has more *****ed up things on his hard-drive than than the_jinx has chins and thats a hell of alot !!
    the only perosn who is more sick than chsh is gore - man the things going on in that guys head would give attila the hun nightmares - and thats just his pleasent thoughts

v_Ln

v_Ln:

Not only do I not care enough to even initiate my flame thrower, I don't even think you stand a chance of surviving the first blast..
    The fact that I was with your girlfriend (alison) while you were away won't be mentioned..
    And the fact that she thought I was more masculine than you will ever be (even after injection with lethal doses of Testosterone)..
    Neither will I mention the fact that Whizkid2300 has more intelligence then you..
    ASCII stupid question, get a stupid ANSI.
    When in Russia, pet a PETSCII.

Get your ass over to SLAYRadio the best station for C64 Remixes !

flamethrower?? heh i've seen people light farts which are hotter than you :P
    with alison?? ummm ok sure...man is it going to be different seeing her next - what now that she must have gone blind and dropped at least 100 IQ points along with her taste since i saw her last! But if I see her stocking up on flea powder then I'll know you really have been near her.....wizzkid has more inteligence than me? heh I've scrapped things of my shoe that show more signs of life and inteligence than you do.
    Whatever "customer" was with your mom the night she got pregnant with you should have had to pay double - once for her favour and again for the life time of embaressment that she has now suffered being related to you.

v_Ln

edit -> sorry i missed that comment about masculinity...must have been wiping the tears of laughter from my eye over your previous comments....well if your view of masculinity is a beer belly and a stench of BO which arrives 5 blocks before you do then yes your way more masculine than me :P

That customer must have been your dad, hey atleast we share some genes..
    Luckily my mom doesn't need to shave her back..
    But hey, that's compensated in the lack of hair on your chest..
    Ow sorry I thought you were a girl but now I see.. it's a wee-wee penis over there..
    Well the man-boobs are there nontheless..

Gore, get your fat ass in here damnit !!
    I need some lard to lube the axis the world is revolving around..

yey I like this thread, but I do need some more training in effective flaming

she may not need to shave her back but shes causing a world shortage in bleach cause of her moustache - shes the only woman I know who uses hedge trimmers to stop her eyebrows meeting in the middle! I think you got it mixed up Jinx it couldn't have been my dad - your mum is not not even on the same milk route as my mum (yes slagging myself as well but i couldn't resist)
    wee-penis? sure your not showing us some of your own deeper hidden insecuritys? funny that how that just seemed to pop into your head ::
    I can't really comment on your size - anytime its been out of your pants theres been a sheep covering it.......speaking of sheep where is gore?? he's usualy following you around hanging on your every word somewhere, that guys idea of thinking for himself is imagining what you would do. If he had his nose any further up your butt he could sniff your tonsils.
    But then thats how you like it aint it....the deeper the better

also where's wrayth?? isn't he normally sticking his nose in right about now - trying to crack a joke or make himself appear more inteligent than he really is?? then again that aint hard - the fact that he remembers to breathe without walking around chanting in & out, in & out still amazes me

v_Ln

**heh could get intresting but we need some more peps to join in - come on don't be shy just jump on in**

Now I know why there's IN written on your left hand and OUT written on your right hand..
    And I thougt it were them sex-pointers I gave you..

Anyway's I just finished swiping my ass and looked behind and damnit-be-true that looked a hell of a lot like some of them pictures I've seen on neg.be ....

come on people join the fun, it's so relaxing

Ok pre-disclaimer these are just jokes.

Ok Val I am surprised that you are nice enough to post I thought that your head would of been so far up your own ass that you couldn't of done it. I mean to think about it a ugy with an I q just a little bit lower then a rock. I mean damn atleast I am an Uber that can spell (Tlente)

And where is Gore I thought that he would of jumped in and claimed how much he was the world's biggest Suse **** Boy.

Ah Jinx did you make the DNA chart your self or did you have your mommy help you make it for pre-school.

Yeah I have to admit this **** is rather funny.

Continues.

I got a question where is negative I thought he would of deleted this post already.

Whizkid2300

And oh yeah Val don't kid yourself your penis will never make 4 inches you would be better off letting it be shown a 1 1/2 there is about the biggest it gets right.

Val--> Noods in agreement

Whizkid2300

heh neg knows a joke when he ses one

heh wizzkid....more like Jizzkid. You got so semen leaking from you you better watch someone doesn't smash a champagne bottle over your head and christain you HSS Skidiot....heh actually you better hope they do might knock some sense into you, but would need to be a really heavy bottle to get it through your think skull.
    And once again with the penis jokes - notice how i take the mickey in my sig....well if am willing to put myself fwd for easy ridcule (aint you lucky i handed you that one on a nice silver plater or what else would you have done??) doesn't that say alot for my confidence in that area?
    you on the other hand.....well it dont really matter what size yours is I hear you think its better to recieve than give =P
    Man I had my doubts when I started this about just how long a person could keep flamming for but with you around JizzKid it just provides me with endless amunition. I feel like a kid in a sweetshop......note i said like - not your fav past time feeling kids in sweetshops.
    But I guess you got an excuse for liking 5yr olds - gotta go after someone with the same mental age!
    Now dont you have some lil Kiddiot place to be?? go on get a copy of sub7....knock yourself out...show us your lee7 skillz Hack the planet - heh but what need have i to say that to you....you know it all already, I can see your yr book entry now "read the hackers manifesto more times than anyone else in his class" - what an achievment -_-
    why am i wasting my time? your about as much of a challange as it was gettin into your sisters panties - then again been so many people in there already I just followed the trail.
    Now go on get outta here before I actually start trying

/me walks away muttering "heh kids"

v_Ln

-- oh and by the way its a caffine molecule -_-

well guys am away till ireland till thurs will catch up on this then