Father Indicted in Kids' Murders

Thread: Father Indicted in Kids' Murders

Banned

Father Indicted in Kids' Murders

CONCORD, N.H. (July 21) - The father of two missing New Hampshire children, whose disappearance led to a multistate search, was indicted Monday on two counts of murder, the attorney general said.

''These charges are the culmination of a nationwide investigation by local authorities, state authorities and federal authorities all across this country,'' Attorney General Peter Heed said.

Manuel Gehring and the children, Sarah, 14, and Philip, 11, were last seen in Concord on July 4. He was arrested without them July 10 in Gilroy, Calif.

Authorities said they have been unable to find the bodies of the two youngsters ''because Mr. Gehring traveled across the country.'' Searchers have focused on the route he drove to California.

''We don't have a specific location,'' said Jeff Strelzin, assistant attorney general.

The indictment charges that Gehring, 44, killed his children with a gun in Hillsborough County, which includes Manchester and Nashua, New Hampshire's two largest cities. He is charged with two counts of first-degree murder.

Gehring had been in a custody battle with his ex-wife and had been charged with interfering with custody. Authorities say he did not return the children to her July 6, as agreed.

Gehring was to be brought back to New Hampshire on Tuesday, Heed said.

Source : AOL Welcome Screen ...

Any opinion on these retarded people .... what makes them kill their KIDS ... i think they should be executed for killin their kids ....

excuse me im gonna go kiss my parent for loving and caring for me

Any opinion on these retarded people .... what makes them kill their KIDS ... i think they should be executed for killin their kids ....

I agree with you on this. This kind of stuff makes me sick why would anybody kill there kids

matter of fact any child. Yeah children do get under your skin and piss you off,but you don't kill them for it or beat them.These children were in a custody battle which in others words if i can't have them nobody can.

I'm a parent i would never ever hurt my children in anyway i love them too damn much
    I had to google 'jfgi' to see what it meant. The irony is overwhelming.

These children were in a custody battle which in others words if i can't have them nobody can.
    Exactly--but children aren't possesions. They are just little people, and should be protected, and loved.
    Death is too good for someone who would murder children. We should break out the old methodes of torcher for some crimes. (I know, we are civilized now, but somethings bring out the animal in me.)
    \"Life should NOT be a journey to the grave with the intention of arriving safely in an attractive and well preserved body, but rather to skid in sideways, Champagne in one hand - strawberries in the other, body thoroughly used up, totally worn out and screaming WOO HOO - What a Ride!\"
    Author Unknown

I agree though... people get off WAY to easy these days. Oh wow life in jail or something, but for the murder of children (or in my opinion anyone) that is like a walk in the park type of sentence. It makes no sense to me. I mean I don't even have kids, but whenever I look at a little kid there is nothing in this world that would make me want to hurt them. I think if I had kids that feeling would only be multiplied by like a million times. Honestly anyone's kids are a part of that person, how could you harm or kill a part of you? Maddness!!!

*walks away swearing*
    ~AciD
    [shadow]There is no right and wrong, only fun and boring...
    Formatting my server because someone hacked into it sounds pretty boring to me...
    That\'s why it\'s all about AntiOnline.com!
    [/shadow]