Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: New Movies

Smile

Ok I had to change this, for some reason it would not let me delete the old thread.

So the new thread is what are the good movies that are out right now.

I Bad Boys 2 was good any people got any good movies they saw.

Whizkid2300

Banned
    yeah Terminator 3 was excellent i also rented movie called The Eye ....it scared the shi7 out of me i recommend it highly

I also loved T3. I think that it was an excellent movie. I can't wait for the fourth one to come out.

Was gonna try to go see Bad Boy II, but I'm leaving for California Wednesday.

I'll see if I can't find The Eye memory. I like scary movies.
    =

I think that a good rental to get is Equilibrium. Good movie. I must say.

Ok for movies out I want to see T3 but if they make a four Arnold can not be in it.

Whizkid2300

I saw 28 days later the other week.. and I would have to say it's a movie to watch. A little corny in a few places, but is def a good movie! Creepy movie, weird twists, good ending I think!

And T3 was very very nice! Once you see it you will say that he will have to be in the next one. But even if you think it's bad, it's still worth watching just for him to call himself obsolete! heheh....

~AciD
    [shadow]There is no right and wrong, only fun and boring...
    Formatting my server because someone hacked into it sounds pretty boring to me...
    That\'s why it\'s all about AntiOnline.com!
    [/shadow]

I saw 28 days later the other week.. and I would have to say it's a movie to watch.
    Yes, I agree. It was a great movie. Don't miss the begining though, You'll get lost.

so what did you say in the "deleted" thread????

I saw the topic of this and ran in ready to shout

delete it delete it now but it looks like someone beat me to it
    whizzkid i would pm negative and ask him to change the title as well....

and answering your question............pfffffffft to movies out now you'll never get better than scarface, goodfellas, resevoir dogs and best film ever! (imho) usual suspects

v_Ln

God damnit Val you are correct those are all great movies exspecially Usual suspects. Just a great movie. Now if we are going to bring this open to all movies I will have to say.
    You have to add The first Star Wars, and ROCKY 1. Both great movies. Not to mention American Beauty. That is a really good movie.

Whizkid2300

Oh yeah BTW Val I changed it because I thought it was a little over done the last one got closed why start up another one.

Jizz
    LOL

() \/V |\| 3 |) |3\/ |\|3G47|\/3
    Clockwork Orange
    Resevoir Dogs
    Brazil
    BladeRunner
    Fahrenheit 454
    Fight Club
    Office Space

Go Finland!
    Deviant Gallery