Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: how do you make a...

*grumble*

I'm hungry.

*reaches for another bag of Bugles*
    I know you\'re out there. I can feel you now. I know that you\'re afraid. You\'re afraid of us. You\'re afraid of change. I don\'t know the future. I didn\'t come here to tell you how this is going to end. I came here to tell you how it\'s going to begin. I\'m going to hang up this phone, and then I\'m going to show these people what you don\'t want them to see. I\'m going to show them a world without you, a world without rules and controls, without borders or boundaries. A world where anything is possible. Where we go from there is a choice I leave to you.

Hey hot can you send me a piece and Phire those were my bugels I just placed them there fo ra second. I have a good place to go and get receipts from it is
    http://www.allrecipes.com/ pretty good place though HOtsex I would have to say if you are looking for the Recipe to something just go to Google. It saves you from getting negged. Btw It has everything.

Whizkid2300

Hehehe it is interesting though, kind of always make you look twice at these threads. We've had the two cooking request, the "how to spank the money" thing... lol I just like reading these threads just to see what kind of wacky stuff comes from them...

ehehhe...
    ~AciD
    [shadow]There is no right and wrong, only fun and boring...
    Formatting my server because someone hacked into it sounds pretty boring to me...
    That\'s why it\'s all about AntiOnline.com!
    [/shadow]

I got the biggest laugh out of prodikal's post Hahahaha

look at his posts the total of 2 have been asking for recipies on a ****ing security site
    wtf do you think this is a recipe form ughh

Disgruntled Postal Worker fourdc's Avatar
    That seems to be a problem with this board as well as others that assign "rank" by number of posts. You can have a really wise person that lurks and every know and then adds his 2 cents but he is considered a "newbie", but the guy who justs posts a "w00t" after every post becomes an "addict".
    ddddc

"Somehow saying I told you so just doesn't cover it" Will Smith in I, Robot

Well, I posted this in YIC. Just take a look, you will find it cool. www.copykat.com
    Also theres www.foodnetwork.com.

Cya
    First you listen, then you do, finally you teach.
    Duck Hunting Chat
    VirtualConvenience
    RROD

I'll just add one more link here

http://www.camellia.org/kitchen/pumpkin-pie.html

*Shaking head laughing what next*
    I had to google 'jfgi' to see what it meant. The irony is overwhelming.