Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: Need My Works Ip

AO's MMA Fanatic! Computernerd22's Avatar
    ok, hey, i've written a program that uses a timer to check for the IP Addy... when the address changes (IE, whenever they dialup) an email is sent to the admin (by SMTP email)... anyone want to help me test it? Source Code available...
    Hell yea dude hook me up with the code and no this isnt for malicious purposes lol. Hey Tampabay420 do you go to the University Of Tampa? Not USF.

the code is too simple to give out... you can find an open source SMTP CLient anywhere... i simply added a routine (to a timer, in VB) that checks for a change in the IP addy...

I believe i found the client on www.planetsourcecode.com
    yeah, I\'m gonna need that by friday...

there's a product called hi-dialer where you can schedule your computer to dial your isp, login then run any program you set it to. you could make it run a batch file on connect, that redirects ipconfig/all to some.txt then calls ftp to run with a script (FTP -s:script.txt) that logs on to some ftp server you have access to and puts some.txt.

my.bat
    ---------------
    call ipconfig/all > some.txt
    ftp -s:script.txt

script.txt
    ---------------
    xx.xx.xxx.xx
    me
    mypassword
    put some.txt
    bye

this is assuming you dont have a static ip at home. there's a hundred ways of doing it although the email does sound like the best way
    Bukhari:V3B48N826 “The Prophet said, ‘Isn’t the witness of a woman equal to half of that of a man?’ The women said, ‘Yes.’ He said, ‘This is because of the deficiency of a woman’s mind.’”

I know there are computers at a place I use to work at that people would dial into and take control of a system like that, but never would the computer be hooked up to the Internet and then someone would have to know an IP.

Here's a thought, do you ever have access to the physical computer at anytime on say Friday? Because wouldn't the system connect up Friday and stay connected all weekend? If it would then it would be as easy as sending yourself an email from that system and then going from there.

Though I am with some of the other members here, this just does sound odd. If we could just get a better understanding of what you need the IP, and why it would dialup without you touching it or having access to it physically... we might be able to breathe a little easier.

Just a thought...
    ~AciD
    [shadow]There is no right and wrong, only fun and boring...
    Formatting my server because someone hacked into it sounds pretty boring to me...
    That\'s why it\'s all about AntiOnline.com!
    [/shadow]

Unless he means that he has installed an unauthorized modem that will let him dial into it. Just my guess but i dont think its the right one.

PeacE
    -BoB
    #!/usr/local/bin/perl -s-- -export-a-crypto-system-sig -RSA-in-3-lines-PERL
    ($k,$n)=@ARGV;$m=unpack(H.$w,$m.\"\\0\"x$w),$_=`echo \"16do$w 2+4Oi0$d*-^1[d2%
    Sa2/d0<X+d*La1=z\\U$n%0]SX$k\"[$m*]\\EszlXx++p|dc`,s/^.|\\W//g,print pack(\'H*\'
    ,$_)while read(STDIN,$m,($w=2*$d-1+length($n||die\"$0 [-d] k n\\n\")&~1)/2)

what are you all complaining about, this is starting to get on my nerves...

[rant]
    the other day, we completely re-write an exploit for some script kiddie (who couldn't figure otu it was for a *nix box) but we wont help a guy with a reasonable situation... this is insane, you all need to make up yer minds... and stopp bitching soo much- you all seem like a bunch of little girls (although even my sisters don't wine this much!)
    [/rant]

Originally posted here by Computernerd22
    Ithis does sound funny. I wanna know what company uses DIAL UP STILL?
    He just said that is was at work, not a company, I work for a bar/resteraunt that still uses a dial up to transmit it's daily reports to the home office. Only thing that it needs the internet for is that, no need for anything faster.
    Every now and then, one of you won't annoy me.

Like I said in my post that's why it would be nice to have more informaiton to understand what's going on in the whole thing.
    [shadow]There is no right and wrong, only fun and boring...
    Formatting my server because someone hacked into it sounds pretty boring to me...
    That\'s why it\'s all about AntiOnline.com!
    [/shadow]

Dead Man Walking
    Well if he's not doing anything he shouldnt be doing then he shouldnt have any problem explaining in more detail what he is trying to do. Yet i cant help but note that portion of my post has been cleverly evaded. As far as exploit rewriting and stuff i have no idea what in the hell your talking about tampabay420. you wont see my name in anythread like that. I just want to make sure this guiys intentions are honorable before i tell him how to get into his office computers.

Originally posted here by ZomBieMann77
    As far as exploit rewriting and stuff i have no idea what in the hell your talking about tampabay420.
    hey, i didn't mention your name in my post... don't mention my name in yours...
    and just so you know what i'm talkign about-> http://www.antionline.com/showthread...hlight=exploit

i was just ranting