Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: Need My Works Ip

Yeah I know what you mean tampa, I read the thread you posted about it and was wondering the same stuff you are. Maybe sometimes people just don't see things as they do other times. Or maybe this could be a whole mistake and it's all for good reasons. Thats why all us seniors try to stress give us all the information possible when you have a problem. Because in cases like this it really would help us to understand the full problem, and also be able to see if you are just jerking our chain or have honest questions that you need help addressing.

~AciD
    [shadow]There is no right and wrong, only fun and boring...
    Formatting my server because someone hacked into it sounds pretty boring to me...
    That\'s why it\'s all about AntiOnline.com!
    [/shadow]

i got the stuff i needed. Thank you to thoses who helped me.I know it sounds suspicious i would be too. I dont need this thread anymore so i wont be refering back to it. Again Thank you.

Well I guess a job well done people... LOL
    [shadow]There is no right and wrong, only fun and boring...
    Formatting my server because someone hacked into it sounds pretty boring to me...
    That\'s why it\'s all about AntiOnline.com!
    [/shadow]

Computernerd,
    talk about the dog calling the buffalo hairy, didnt I just port an exploit for you yesterday? Did I bust your balls about what you were doing? And PLENTY of people still use dial-up. Why dont you walk the walk before you talk the talk.

Others,
    I rewrote the exploit, and I dont see why anyone is giving this guy a hard time. Someone intent on a malicious act will find out what they want to know,here or somewhere else, security by obscurity is a joke and we all know it. I'm not a judge and dont intend to act like one.I like the whole innocent until proven guilty idea, why don't we try that?

-Maestr0

\"If computers are to become smart enough to design their own successors, initiating a process that will lead to God-like omniscience after a number of ever swifter passages from one generation of computers to the next, someone is going to have to write the software that gets the process going, and humans have given absolutely no evidence of being able to write such software.\" -Jaron Lanier