Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Yours In CyberSpace - Up For Beta Tests

Banned

Yours In CyberSpace - Up For Beta Tests

Greetings All:

Well, just a quick note to all of my old friends here at AntiOnline to announce that my latest project, Yours In CyberSpace, is now open for beta testing.

Yours In CyberSpace is a virtual neighborhood that allows individuals from diverse backgrounds, to talk about a broad range of issues. Everything from relationships to sports, video games to fine wines, politics to religion, is currently covered on one of its many streets (I'm also still taking suggestions for other topics of discussions, as you will see). The only issue that will not be covered, is that of Information Security. That is, afterall, what AntiOnline is here for......

You must follow the following link below directly in order to register, as the main page of the site does not yet have a link to do so (The site is still in Beta, afterall). I also STRONGLY suggest that you visit the site using IE for now. I'll get it so it's all happy with other browsers in the near future, but I'm not there yet (The site is still in Beta, afterall, hehe):

http://www.YoursInCyberSpace.com/The...p&referrerid=1

Also, you will find many of the more well known and popular members of AntiOnline chatting on the newly arisen irc server at: irc.YoursInCyberSpace.com Users not familiar with how to connect to IRC can participate in the discussions via an online applet that can be reached after logging into Yours In CyberSpace for the first time.

I hope to see many of you there. Take care, and have fun!

Good job JP. Finally got your new site up, I know I have been waiting for it along with many others.

I like it alot great job

Banned
    JP, I love the scheme of things... the neighborhood touch.. it makes feel some much more.. umm.... cozzy.... and as for topics, it seems you pretty much covered everything there was.. from personal life to work to adult discussions..

The only issue that will not be covered, is that of Information Security. That is, afterall, what AntiOnline is here for......
    what would happen if say, members are discussing politics that covers information security, then leading to more technical stuff?

i'm just kinda wondering.
    il|[C]|[O]|[M]|[I]|[C]|li

I kinda like that security wont be covered in YoursInCyberSpace.com
    Just like JV said AO is made for it.....and now we also got a place to talk about all other things in life.........from now on 2 IE will be open lol (One for AO, One for YoursInCyberSpace.com)
    Great Site JV.....I like it and I think many other people like it too
    One last time.....Great Site

JP, like I said in YIC, great job on it. I feel like am really in a cyber family, etc. JP, you should get a gold metal.

BTW: D00dz is back on AO after a 2 week break .

Cya --Da--
    First you listen, then you do, finally you teach.
    Duck Hunting Chat
    VirtualConvenience
    RROD

rebmeM roineS enilnOitnA steve.milner's Avatar
    JP,.

Can you put out a post when it will work with Moz. please.

Thanks.
    IT, e-commerce, Retail, Programme & Project Management, EPoS, Supply Chain and Logistic Services. Yorkshire. http://www.bigi.uk.com

Banned
    Greetings:

Got the site updated to fully support Mozilla and Opera now!

JP! YOU GOT RID OF YIP-YIP! YOU CRUEL CRUEL MAN! HOW DO YOU SLEEP AT NIGHT!?

*cough*

Hmm. Will check it out.

The owners of Yours In CyberSpace have the right to remove, edit, move or close any discussion for any reason. All posts made to Yours In CyberSpace become the property of the site's owners.
    I find that a bit disagreeable.

All messages express the views of the author, and the owners of Yours In CyberSpace will not be held responsible for the content of any message.
    It's interesting that the posts become your property instantly, yet you don't take responsibility for them
    [HvC]Terr: L33T Technical Proficiency