Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: Weird Email

Is there anyway to tell if someone other than myself has been accessing my msn account?

Now do you mean on your computer at home, or do you mean just in general in the world?

IF it's your computer, yes there are ways of logging what people do on your computer. As for if people are viewing your email from other computers, I think that is something you would have to ask M$. Then only I think they would care if there is something illegal going on. I've just sat checking out my account for options or something and found nothing that would really let you know who was the last person, or better yet what the IP address was. But like I said that's what I found after taking 20 minuts to look.

~AciD
    [shadow]There is no right and wrong, only fun and boring...
    Formatting my server because someone hacked into it sounds pretty boring to me...
    That\'s why it\'s all about AntiOnline.com!
    [/shadow]

I know that hackermail.com has this option ,but it does not have the same secure login process that hotmail has cuz it doesent support ssl(Secure socket layer)encryuption.

Is there anyway to tell if someone other than myself has been accessing my msn account?
    Awhile ago someone kept getting into my hotmail account and changing the password. so i contacted i think it was abuse@hotmail.com or somehting like that. but after i sent that email i tryed to get into my hotmail account once more just to for fun. and it worked. So later on about 30Min. i got the email back from abuse@hotmail.com and they said that i have access my account since i sent the email. so everything must be alright. and they said if i needed them again just send an email. so they can tell you is your account was access and when it was access so they must be able to tell you the ip of the last time it was accessed. Send them an email and see what you can get out of them.