Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Yics Yics Yics

Banned

Yics Yics Yics

Come join YICS.... Yours In Cyberspace.... its an awsome little community with plenty of features..... so great!!!

gotta come check it out

Click Here To Check It Out

Hey Dome,

Looks kinda cool on the outside, but what's it like on the inside... Like, what kinds of people are there? What's the conversation mainly on? Just wonderin', before I get all into stuff I like to get all the details heh heh...

--Peace
    The real question is not whether peace can be obtained, but whether or not mankind is mature enough for it...

thanks dome...when did this start?
    Bukhari:V3B48N826 “The Prophet said, ‘Isn’t the witness of a woman equal to half of that of a man?’ The women said, ‘Yes.’ He said, ‘This is because of the deficiency of a woman’s mind.’”

THANKYOU a lot Dome.

BTW: Referrer
    Enter the username of the forum member who referrered you to this forum. |Dome| Remember to put that everyone. But it doesn't work . The username you entered as your referrer could not be located. Maybe because you have a different name. I love the look on it. (Hit The Streets, Inspect Your House, etc) Thats GREAT!!

[/Edit] Look at your name (Liran) :sighs:.

Cya
    First you listen, then you do, finally you teach.
    Duck Hunting Chat
    VirtualConvenience
    RROD

Banned
    lol yes my name on that forum is Liran... but w. that link i gave it should automatically fill that in for you.

n-e way for those who were wondering.... it has EVERYTHING there..... its a community filled w. fun little features and games and everything in between... the more members the more features that are already coded will be turned on, as of now there are almost 80 members..... so keep em comming.

Old Fart
    I tried signing up last night, found out the hard way that the site only works with IE at present...JP mentioned this in another thread that I hadn't read till after I tried to get in with Mozilla. I'm still waiting on my registration email.....

/me wonders if he is already banned.....
    Al
    It isn't paranoia when you KNOW they're out to get you...

Banned
    come on guys, keep signing up... and lets make this thread posative..

Why don't we all use JP as our referrer and stop giving Dome lots of referrals. JP originally posted about this himself here.

If you want to know why Dome wants more people to see this thread instead of JP's, that is because you get points for how many peopel you referred to the site.

http://www.yoursincyberspace.com/The...p&referrerid=1 (JP's link)

http://www.yoursincyberspace.com/The...p&referrerid=6 (Dome's link)

See referrerid=1 or 6, 1 is JP, 6 is Dome. JP posted about this 5 hours before Dome did. Dome just got more attention because he put it in Antivirus Discussion forum to make it appear on the front page. Neg or MsM moved it to GCC. JP had the guts to post it in GCC first off. Dome is just trying to get more people referred to the site by him, instead of JP.

Just letting all of you know.

GreekGoddess
    Originally posted here by The3ntropy
    Why don't we all use JP as our referrer and stop giving Dome lots of referrals. JP originally posted about this himself here.

If you want to know why Dome wants more people to see this thread instead of JP's, that is because you get points for how many peopel you referred to the site.

http://www.yoursincyberspace.com/The...p&referrerid=1 (JP's link)

http://www.yoursincyberspace.com/The...p&referrerid=6 (Dome's link)

See referrerid=1 or 6, 1 is JP, 6 is Dome. JP posted about this 5 hours before Dome did. Dome just got more attention because he put it in Antivirus Discussion forum to make it appear on the front page. Neg or MsM moved it to GCC. JP had the guts to post it in GCC first off. Dome is just trying to get more people referred to the site by him, instead of JP.

Just letting all of you know.
    Does it really matter who refers the site? JP doesn't give a damn and I know for a FACT that's not why Liran posted his referrer id in the URL, he's just trying to help plug a site. And as far as I know, yeah, your referrals show up in your profile, but you don't gain anything from it. Just helping out a friend. Why do you have to make it petty and trivial when it's not?

Banned
    it doesnt matter how many referrals you have, for all i care you can use anyones referral....

but i really do want to plug this site, its a good site and the more people that join the more fatures will be turned on....

so lets not act like a bunch of idiots because we dont need people like that at YICS