Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: AO point statements.

AO point statements.

Ok I have a question I didn't see this one but, I might be wrong.'
    '
    OK when you click on someone's AO points how many different statements are there I just saw a couple of them.

10 points AO member_______ has legions of little leprechauns trying to steal that shiny pot of positive Antipoints.

3 points AO member __________ has a really high number of positive Antipoints

1 point AO member ___________ has quite a few positive Antipoits

Ok when I say points I mean dots.

I was wondering if anyone knew all the statements.

Whizkid2300

Banned
    "has some positive antipoints"
    "has some negative antipoints"
    "has quiet a few negative antipoints"
    "has opened a rift in time with his incredible large amount of positive antipoints"
    "has a huge amount of positive antipoints"
    "has a really really high number of positive antipoints"

Just a Virtualized Geek MrLinus's Avatar
    Hrmmm.. I can't believe I've had to move 3 posts into Antionline: How do I?

I wonder if maybe having the ability to change what is said when you reach a certain level would be fun? e.g., "Stop messing with all my greenies or I'll whoop yer ass!"

Goodbye, Mittens (1992-2008). My pillow will be cold without your purring beside my head
    Extra! Extra! Get your FREE copy of Insight Newsletter||MsMittens' HomePage

To be quite honest I'm a bit tired of the leprechauns, they've been trying to steal my points for ages.

Mittens points of course must be so numerous the entire Emerald Isle wouldn't have enough leprecauns to steal them all

See that brings up an interesting point, I think there should be another contest to have the saying changed for the APs. Or even better, have people submit suggestions, and then every month have them rotate or something through the different approved suggestioned sayings. You know, to liven it up a little...

Just a thought...
    ~AciD
    [shadow]There is no right and wrong, only fun and boring...
    Formatting my server because someone hacked into it sounds pretty boring to me...
    That\'s why it\'s all about AntiOnline.com!
    [/shadow]

Originally posted here by AciDriveHB
    See that brings up an interesting point, I think there should be another contest to have the saying changed for the APs. Or even better, have people submit suggestions, and then every month have them rotate or something through the different approved suggestioned sayings. You know, to liven it up a little...

Just a thought...
    ~AciD
    Yea and when they picked new saying that we submitted 3 weeks later someone else could make yet ANOTHER post about how Jupmedia doesnt listen to us or do anything for us.... right. (sorry had to point this out.) It would be gret though. Im Irish but having the little things chasing my points is kinda getting old.

Like after a certain number again you could have (could choak a horse with his large....points) lol.

heh you forgot about the legions of monkey butlers - or did i just dream that oO !?

v_Ln

Originally posted here by valhallen
    heh you forgot about the legions of monkey butlers - or did i just dream that oO !?

v_Ln
    Nope they are there spanky.

spanky??? ummm gore your mixing up reality and fantasy again!

v_Ln

I think the contest sounds like a great idea.

PeacE
    -BoB
    #!/usr/local/bin/perl -s-- -export-a-crypto-system-sig -RSA-in-3-lines-PERL
    ($k,$n)=@ARGV;$m=unpack(H.$w,$m.\"\\0\"x$w),$_=`echo \"16do$w 2+4Oi0$d*-^1[d2%
    Sa2/d0<X+d*La1=z\\U$n%0]SX$k\"[$m*]\\EszlXx++p|dc`,s/^.|\\W//g,print pack(\'H*\'
    ,$_)while read(STDIN,$m,($w=2*$d-1+length($n||die\"$0 [-d] k n\\n\")&~1)/2)